Pick 4 Jeeps

View attachment 21009 Can't go wrong with these

I'm about 90% sure that that Rubihara was for sale on Craigslist in Nashville recently. I posted a link to it in the CL finds thread. It was FSBO for $29k firm. It came with all original suspension equipment and all original documentation. Don't remember that bumper being on it either. I feel like it had something better like a Mopar bumper. Brings a tear to my eye seeing Cross's dirty hands on it.

I'm about 90% sure that that Rubihara was for sale on Craigslist in Nashville recently. I posted a link to it in the CL finds thread. It was FSBO for $29k firm. It came with all original suspension equipment and all original documentation. Don't remember that bumper being on it either. I feel like it had something better like a Mopar bumper. Brings a tear to my eye seeing Cross's dirty hands on it.
Yea I think I posted it in the for sale thread shortly before you had it it's the same one. I think it is now that I'm looking at it

1979 Jeep J10 pickup (Deep wine and Chrome)
2006 Rubi TJ (Copper n black)
WW2 Jeep (restored)
Grand Cherokee SRT (For when I need to go above 60mph)

Keep my current 2002 TJ X and clean it up and make it for the trails.

06- LJ Rubicon Sahara any of the blue colors

Im still waiting for my "jeep in a crate" to show up but thats probably a while down the road.

18- JL Rubicon For the "f-word"

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I'd be interested in this. An extended cab & frame, XJ 2 dr. "Comanche". It lacks some details but a lot of fab work went into this.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/jeep-comanche/6294883364.html

upload_2017-9-14_7-12-27.png