Piss & Moan Table

Is anyone else cold?

It was -7 F taking the snow off the driveway today. -20 F to -30 F wind chill.

9 inches of snow. I took off 7 inches yeasterday, but the wind and plow pushed a foot back on the end of the driveway.

They are forecasting -20 F tonight and 88 hours of below zero temps. It will get up to 5 F on Tuesday.

Winter gear for windy negative days.

View attachment 491055

The low for today here was -18° f it warmed up to about 10° f it's not snowing and 1° f the low is supposed to be between -5° and -10° tonight with total accululations from 1" to 3" in the valley. The mountains (where I work) will be colder and expecting 5" t o10" overnight.

• Wow
Reactions: ColoJeep and Zorba
Getting chilly now.

1000005302.jpg

Reactions: reddvltj
Home where my sister lives now.

View attachment 491672

View attachment 491673

I might have tried it with the Jeep, if it wasn't so cold.

My daughter's pipes froze even after I heat taped them and reinsulated the bottom of her vet school trailer in the summer/fall. It's cold.

Our grass still taller than our accumulated snow. Normally we look more like that.

Reactions: ColoJeep
I was watching the news, they said Memphis is under some pussy weather emergency?

People in Maine, and Minnesota are laughing -5 is an emergency?

Are you kidding. If there is a heavy frost in Tennessee every thing shuts down and we empty the shelves of milk, bread and toilet paper.
But in our defense…..it really never snows or gets cold here. We are this week getting single digit temps for the next ten days. Snows still on the ground two days later!
You know climate change and all.

• Haha
Are you kidding. If there is a heavy frost in Tennessee every thing shuts down and we empty the shelves of milk, bread and toilet paper.
But in our defense…..it really never snows or gets cold here. We are this week getting single digit temps for the next ten days. Snows still on the ground two days later!
You know climate change and all.

Let us know if you die from frostbite.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Jim
Wait a dog gone minute. Florida man………probably got your long John’s on now? 🤬

Born and raised in Maine, been in Florida for 13 months. My blood hasn't thinned yet. I get a lot of strange looks and comments (not as many as @Zorba) because I wear shorts and t shirts while others are dressed like it's snowing out.

Born and raised in Maine, been in Florida for 13 months. My blood hasn't thinned yet. I get a lot of strange looks and comments (not as many as @Zorba) because I wear shorts and t shirts while others are dressed like it's snowing out.

I just tell people that this is a warm summer day in California!

Reactions: Squatch
We got 6-8" northeast of Nashville. I don't think I remember it snowing like that in middle TN where it was all powdery snow and not 1" of ice/sleet and then an inch or two of snow on top.

Pretty cool news story, I know Nashville jeep crew had jeepers riding around helping.

• Love
Reactions: TJ Jim and reddvltj
Last edited: