Positive battery terminal contacted body, Jeep wont start

so a few years ago i looked into the "Big 5" or "Big 7" upgrade i think its called? Pretty much replacing all the major battery wires with a bigger gauge. Worth looking into?

If yours are looking a bit ratty, I would, for the money. Juice is only as good as the cables that carry it. I reworked my electrics when I purchased my LJ last year, went with this kit but others are available.

https://www.ksuspensionfab.com/store/p105/TJ_Ultimate_Power__/-_Cable_Upgrade.html#/

IMG_20230625_190820245_HDR.jpg

this is what my PDC looks like in my TJ
{EDITED}
You mean your 1997 TJ uses MAXI fuses? If that's the case, then the copy-paste error occurred during the TJ run there's no error in the manual page I posted earlier mentioning MAXI fuses in the PDC. Also, I just looked through the parts manuals, and the PDC from 1997 to 1999 was the same, and it changed in 2000. The 2000 PDC is shown in the parts manual with JCASE fuses, so if the 1997 PDC had MAXI fuses, the change to JCASE fuses was made between1999 to 2000.

Last edited:
Reactions: lBasket
{EDITED}
You mean your 1997 TJ uses MAXI fuses? If that's the case, then the copy-paste error occurred during the TJ run there's no error in the manual page I posted earlier mentioning MAXI fuses in the PDC. Also, I just looked through the parts manuals, and the PDC from 1997 to 1999 was the same, and it changed in 2000. The 2000 PDC is shown in the parts manual with JCASE fuses, so if the 1997 PDC had MAXI fuses, the change to JCASE fuses was made between1999 to 2000.

Yep here she is in all her glory:
1715905431984.jpeg