Post pictures of your green TJs

Quick search... found these options.

If you get a gal, you can bring it to an auto parts store the mixes paint and the can make "rattle" cans for you.

Screenshot_20190327-073524.png

Screenshot_20190327-073505.png

Screenshot_20190327-073341.png

Bought this yesterday. 04 lj. Shale green metallic. I00k on the clock. Will go with a ome 2” lift I think. Some meatier tires with some black alloy wheels. I upgraded from a forest green Sahara 97 tj.

View attachment 81948

View attachment 81949

View attachment 81950
I don't think you are on stock springs and shocks unless you have a spacer lift.

I could be wrong but those tires look like they are 32 or 33 inches.

Have you measured the springs (coils) that are currently under it and verified the measurements match the factory 12 inches and 8 inches?

Just curious.

Yes I did measure it. Measured the coils and yes it does have the 2” lift already. No body lift or spacers on it. I went from 31s to 33s so I may have to do the body lift on it. I did order 3/4” spacers for rear because it’s sagging more than I like

Yes I did measure it. Measured the coils and yes it does have the 2” lift already. No body lift or spacers on it. I went from 31s to 33s so I may have to do the body lift on it. I did order 3/4” spacers for rear because it’s sagging more than I like
You identified the rear springs as being the problem, (sagging) yet you aren't going to replace the springs? That’s backwards to me...What makes you want to not replace the sagging spring? Springs do more than just give your Jeep lift.

Sherman Williams color matched WWII green. My wifes requested color. And... it's a YJ.View attachment 85462
7BE98E9F-B29C-4509-B72A-7A509CB00A02.jpeg

Close. What did you use to apply the paint? I didn't know SHERWIN Williams sold automotive paint, nice to know.

You are aware that its not, Sherman Williams right? There was a big sign on the door and the building. They prob printed it on the paint cans and the receipt... that would make for a good signature quote. :LOL:

View attachment 85463
Close. What did you use to apply the paint? I didn't know SHERWIN Williams sold automotive paint, nice to know.

You are aware that its not, Sherman Williams right? There was a big sign on the door and the building. They prob printed it on the paint cans and the receipt... that would make for a good signature quote. :LOL:

The paint, is house paint. As I researched the Military Collector sites back then and they use house paint on some rigs. Works like cosmoline. Sprayed on with my Graco sprayer maybe 7 years ago. I went down with samples and they matched it to my wifes color vision and online pictures.
It has a patina to it now.🙂
I'm not aware of Sherman Williams (Sherwin) company ownership issues. As I said, this was a good 7 years ago.

View attachment 85463

BTW. Nice Jeep! Is that yours?

You identified the rear springs as being the problem, (sagging) yet you aren't going to replace the springs? That’s backwards to me...What makes you want to not replace the sagging spring? Springs do more than just give your Jeep lift.
I called DPG off-road to go with the ome springs but he told me to just put spacers in there. I don’t know the brand of springs that are in there now but going to try his way first. My initial thought was new springs all the way around then I know what I have under there.