Supporting Member
Last edited:
Reactions: ac_
Just your run of the mill south east photos:

CB403501-46C3-4976-BA39-9C51CC870D70.jpeg
F0F00C6B-37F1-47A7-BB49-3F83D43FF37D.jpeg

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Only savvy I have on my rig so far. ..View attachment 30924
Looking’ good! Did you get some larger nuts and bolts or just stick with Savvy hardware? How is your shifting? Mine was not so satisfactory on jack stands. Then I took it out afterward and it was perfect!

Looking’ good! Did you get some larger nuts and bolts or just stick with Savvy hardware? How is your shifting? Mine was not so satisfactory on jack stands. Then I took it out afterward and it was perfect!

I ended up sticking with the Savvy hardware. The shifting was a little tricky to get dialed in. I think I have it, but won't know until I drive it. It doesn't want to hit the detent in 4-lo. It will go, when I push on the tcase selector, but doesn't just drop in nicely. I think when the drivetrain is spinning, it will be ok.

I ended up sticking with the Savvy hardware. The shifting was a little tricky to get dialed in. I think I have it, but won't know until I drive it. It doesn't want to hit the detent in 4-lo. It will go, when I push on the tcase selector, but doesn't just drop in nicely. I think when the drivetrain is spinning, it will be ok.
I had the exact same experience.