Post your black Jeep

Here are a couple pics. Hit a deer back in early November. Luckily only took out a fender. Both fenders were rusty ( this one not as bad but going). Used this as a chance to replace both with OMIX ADA , had the turn signals holes filled in, put JK lights in the grille, and mounted a winch. Was waiting foor spring to install fenders. Trying to get a CJ look.
20161105_070026.jpg
20170405_154429.jpg

Here are a couple pics. Hit a deer back in early November. Luckily only took out a fender. Both fenders were rusty ( this one not as bad but going). Used this as a chance to replace both with OMIX ADA , had the turn signals holes filled in, put JK lights in the grille, and mounted a winch. Was waiting foor spring to install fenders. Trying to get a CJ look.View attachment 13815 View attachment 13813

Kudos on the winch :beer-toast1:

Very nice. Are those 35s on 15 inch rims? Obviously I am partial to blacked out TJs

Heck yeah! Every 4x4 I've ever owned since the late eighties has been blacked out over time, no matter the paint color!

Those are 35's on 15's. I've decided that if I decide to keep the 35's, I'm going with the MC fenders since I only have a 3.5" under it. At 5'5" if I go any higher people are going to think I've got little guy syndrome, or something. Being truthful, any higher, and I'd have to get a ladder. The struggle is real.

Ha! I've installed the same headlights! Nice lookin' rig, man!

Reactions: PhantomX
Heck yeah! Every 4x4 I've ever owned since the late eighties has been blacked out over time, no matter the paint color!

Those are 35's on 15's. I've decided that if I decide to keep the 35's, I'm going with the MC fenders since I only have a 3.5" under it. At 5'5" if I go any higher people are going to think I've got little guy syndrome, or something. Being truthful, any higher, and I'd have to get a ladder. The struggle is real.

Ha! I've installed the same headlights! Nice lookin' rig, man!

Thanks! I need to swap out my 33s for 35s but didn't want to swap wheels so good to know they look good on 15s. Much has changed on my TJ since this pic so I need to get it updated and posted back out.