Post your flat / tube fenders with 3-4 inch lifts and 33's

KBD flares, 3.5" lift, 33's.
DSC07235.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

DSC07262.jpg

Reactions: DETOUR and J.Pierce
3 inch springs, 285/75 16 durartacs with TNT phantom tube fenders. I normally run the metal cloak rubrail on the rear but those fuckers we’re getting rusty and all that armor is about to come off next weekend.

View attachment 307353

Reactions: voodooridr
I have some choice words about Smittybilt… Spend the extra money and get some nice ones like Poison Spider. I will be switching out soon. You get what you pay for
1E5AE386-9A51-4D65-A789-EC00BE489091.jpeg

I have some choice words about Smittybilt… Spend the extra money and get some nice ones like Poison Spider. I will be switching out soon. You get what you pay for
View attachment 307405
I gotta say man, I’m not overly impressed by poison spyder, when I got mine, tge drivers side did not fit at all because the front grill mount was not bent right, looking at it further it appeared that it just didn’t get bent far enough from the factory, we stuck it in a vice and managed to bend it far enough but it was pretty disappointing.

245 75 r16
F1EE2F53-5643-4ED7-AC28-E4C0AB300DCC.jpeg

255 80 r17
8E4AABA6-1959-4F11-97DF-C3F63A7AA0A6.jpeg

3" JKS springs, pretty much 3" of lift. The rake in the second pic is just the rear tire on the snow berm. It sits pretty level normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I gotta say man, I’m not overly impressed by poison spyder, when I got mine, tge drivers side did not fit at all because the front grill mount was not bent right, looking at it further it appeared that it just didn’t get bent far enough from the factory, we stuck it in a vice and managed to bend it far enough but it was pretty disappointing.
My genright flares had the same issue. I had to unbolt the grill supports and tilt the grill forward as well. Now when I close the hood I need to hold the safety latch open or it catches.

My genright flares had the same issue. I had to unbolt the grill supports and tilt the grill forward as well. Now when I close the hood I need to hold the safety latch open or it catches.
Dude that’s crazy, at the cost they’re charging I’d expect better from them

Dude that’s crazy, at the cost they’re charging I’d expect better from them
That’s disappointing to hear. Sorry you had issues with that stuff. Those fenders are such a pain to install to begin with. Had to recently make drain holes for my front ones and got enough rusty water to fill a water bottle haha. Forbidden Jeep juice

i had no issues that that with my Genrights