Maryland PRP Enduro Elite Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

erokj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
PRP Seats A3101-54 Enduro Elite Reclining Front Seats

Brand new. Installed in the Jeep and the wife didn't like them, go figure. (I switched to Mastercraft) They are a little dirty from sitting in the garage.

I paid $1500 shipped. I'll sell these for $1200. Pick up only in Pasadena, MD 21122

IMG_5550.jpg

Oh gotchya.

I mean they are two totally different seats IMO. The way they feel, look, etc. In the end it all comes down to how your ass feels in the seat and everyone has a different sized ass!

Soooooo, how are they different ???

A comparison thread would be interesting. Not many have had both.

My guess is that the Mastercraft Baja RS is more comparable to the PRP Enduro Recliner (non-elite). I went with the latter to get the vinyl material and have zero regrets (perfect for daily driving). The elites simply didn’t fit well for me due to the extra bolstering.

Reactions: L J and Apparition
Curious what she didn’t like. That’s the first person I’ve heard not like these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious what she didn’t like. That’s the first person I’ve heard not like these.

Myself and Blaine are two other ppl who didn’t prefer them. For me, the bolstering made me body feel squeezed bc I didn’t fit properly in the profile. The non-elites have a wider mouth…if that makes sense.

Reactions: L J and TRE3TOP
Myself and Blaine are two other ppl who didn’t prefer them. For me, the bolstering made me body feel squeezed bc I didn’t fit properly in the profile. The non-elites have a wider mouth…if that makes sense.

It does. My seats fit nice for me, not as much for my gf, but the few times she is in it they are fine.

Reactions: MikeE024
Status
Not open for further replies.