Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

From last nite's performance. Yours truly with "Claudette" the Camel in the background.

ha6347(.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: B252
Not necessarily interesting to anyone but me. This morning I was training in the garage and my wife sent my son out when he got up because he loves to be around while I'm training. He gets very jealous when I put chalk on my hands and I was putting little bits on his hand and showing him that when he touches dark things it leaves a mark. We have a chalkboard and magnetic (only the center section of 4' or so is magnetic) wall so I put chalk on his hands and showed him on the wall. Now I have this to look at and I think I might need to put some plexiglass over it to preserve it!
1000001205.jpg

Not necessarily interesting to anyone but me. This morning I was training in the garage and my wife sent my son out when he got up because he loves to be around while I'm training. He gets very jealous when I put chalk on my hands and I was putting little bits on his hand and showing him that when he touches dark things it leaves a mark. We have a chalkboard and magnetic (only the center section of 4' or so is magnetic) wall so I put chalk on his hands and showed him on the wall. Now I have this to look at and I think I might need to put some plexiglass over it to preserve it!
View attachment 479123

Very cool, I have my sons prints with his name and a date in the garage slab from when we built the house.

Someone photoshopped the reindeer out, I see lights on the hood and a wreath on the grill and maybe Santa on the back hanging upside down. Sticking with a boat parade set up for Christmas. That is a annual thing in these parts and pretty cool to see what people do.

Maybe they are just white wire framed reindeer and look that way.

IMG_9546.jpeg

Last edited:
Pulled in the driveway tonight
IMG_5458.jpeg

IMG_5459.jpeg

this bastards been shitting all around the side yard for the past few months where the dog goes piss in the morning. id pew pew it if I could get away with it. already got the woodchuck digging up the yard with a conibear and the chipmunks/squirels annihilating the bird feeder with the daisy. coworkers joke that whatever living animal that enters my yard has a low chance of leaving it alive. found a possum a few weeks ago dead in this area with neck puncture marks which im sure the coyote left for me.

Pulled in the driveway tonight
View attachment 480211

View attachment 480212
this bastards been shitting all around the side yard for the past few months where the dog goes piss in the morning. id pew pew it if I could get away with it. already got the woodchuck digging up the yard with a conibear and the chipmunks/squirels annihilating the bird feeder with the daisy. coworkers joke that whatever living animal that enters my yard has a low chance of leaving it alive. found a possum a few weeks ago dead in this area with neck puncture marks which im sure the coyote left for me.

Pretty bold given it didn't run off. Must be somewhat acclimated.

Pretty bold given it didn't run off. Must be somewhat acclimated.

Think it is. was out last month during the afternoon in the farm field portion of the back yard. tried chasing it off last year but it just did short runs towards me but still kept a distance and honked at me.
IMG_5403.jpeg

Think it is. was out last month during the afternoon in the farm field portion of the back yard. tried chasing it off last year but it just did short runs towards me but still kept a distance and honked at me.
View attachment 480222

Are you allowed to shoot Coyotes where you are? Here in TN, it is encouraged.