Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

From my front yard this morning.
20181011_125731.jpg
20181010_205445.jpg

LOL The Windsor Swastikas! Who knew that a little less than 30 years later, that symbol would be reviled and despised the world over...
Dont forget about the coke swastika Circa 1920

I always find it funny the things can change their meaning. Then become so offenseful that no one dare speak the name.

It's funny how a lucky charm now is looked at as a racist comment.

desktop-1425312123.jpg

Dont forget about the coke swastika Circa 1920

I always find it funny the things can change their meaning. Then become so offenseful that no one dare speak the name.

It's funny how a lucky charm now is looked at as a racist comment.

View attachment 58632
Yep. I find all that stuff fascinating. As far as the swastika goes, I totally get it. Hitler and the Nazis have forever destroyed that symbol. There used to be a car built before WWII, I believe, that had the swastika as a hood ornament, or maybe even as their "logo". Can't recall who it was, however.

You should, it's great. The state is very diverse, over by Denver looks entirely different than southern colorado which is very different from where I live, then you have more moab type lands over by grand junction.
Colorado is such a beautiful state. One of my favorite drives in the US is going up 87 out of Texas, across New Mexico, then to the Colorado Border. Across that portion of road, you go from dusty ranches and tumble weeds to red dirt and plateaus to green pine trees and mountain ranges. It's three picturesque sceneries that match their corresponding states so well.

I made that trip frequently when during a few years when I lived in Boulder, Co. Seemed like no matter where you were in that city, you always had a picturesque backdrop of mountains framing your view to the west.

Fall is coming to the tail of the dragon. Think your Jeep is tough to turn with no power steering on this trip my power steering hose blew and I had just installed a 60s style small blue metal flake steering wheel my elbow was so sore that day I have a drink through a straw View attachment 58662
My wife is going bonkers over your wagon, man. It's funny to listen to her... ;)