Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I saw this sign tonight on a vacant storefront window next to a pizza place in downtown Everett, and just had to get a picture of it. WTF? LOL
IMG_0367(2).JPG

Impressive...but part of me just worries about how harsh that was on those steps. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
Noooo I thought the same thing and also how they got permission to do that on those 'sacred' site. (I'm sure there would have been a few locals protesting)

Noooo I thought the same thing and also how they got permission to do that on those 'sacred' site. (I'm sure there would have been a few locals protesting)
It is China...pay enough to the government and you will get permission to do anything. Ever see what went into the last Olympics they hosted and the displacement of locals to build athlete housing and arenas?

Was watching a TV show on the Bonneville flat racers and saw this come across the screen...the guy was 'driving' it around the Salt flats haha..thought it was a great bit of Jeep-ingenuity.
umbrella.JPG

20180823_172704.jpg
20180823_174520.jpg
Went out with my drone for a bit today. It was cut short though as it started misting pretty bad.

View attachment 58082 View attachment 58083 View attachment 58084 View attachment 58085 View attachment 58086 View attachment 58087

What kind of drone? My housemate is big into it and built his, pic above with the carbon frame. I'm just learning so I got the baby quad so I can learn to fly and have no fear of crashing it. That thing is so fun!

Pic of the jellies when my wife and I went to visit the GA aquarium

It's an older Phantom 3 Standard. I used to fly it a lot, but this was the first time in over a year it's been up in the air.

These things can literally fly themselves, so they are super easy to fly.
Ah ok, the ones we have are all user controlled. I crash my little acrobee drone about every 6 minutes haha

Do you use fpv?