Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Went on another hike Sunday to Kitekite falls. Its about 130 foot drop.....some pics on the walk up and at the bottom of the falls and a couple from the top of the falls.....yes you can sit in that blue pool at the top with an amazing view down the valley.
View attachment 289141
View attachment 289142
View attachment 289143View attachment 289144View attachment 289145
View attachment 289147
I think I might just have to take The Land Down Under off my bucket list and replace it with New Zealand.

My daughter managed to catch some great shots wildlife on the hike.... the birds are not easy to spot let alone photograph.
IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

I think I might just have to take The Land Down Under off my bucket list and replace it with New Zealand.
Do it......lol. Come on down, I'd show you around. The best bit about NZ is that its a compact country....you can see quite a bit in 2 weeks.

Grab shot taken from a 7th floor balcony of yesterday's beach video shoot. Not the best picture for sure - but a fun one nonetheless. Can you find me - and no, I'm not the videographer in the foreground!

View attachment 289126

I think you're the Amazon belly dancer in red.

For the record, I'm not trying to insult anyone, you just seem bigger than the rest.

sorted my grandfathers miscellaneous box of hand tools today that I had acquired a few years back.
lots of SAE and few MM wrenches, most of the stuff he was working on was all SAE and he wasn't much of a mechanic either.
swung by Menards tonight and picked up a few masterforce wrenches to complete the set out. id much prefer having brand name tools but im no pro just a occasional weekend warrior with few personally owned tools. but masterforce has a lifetime warranty. 🤷‍♂️
Anyone remember Kmart? 🤣

also gutted, cleaned, lubed, ordered a NOS US made craftsman 1/2 drive rebuild kit and reassembled 2 old school craftsman ratchet wrenches.
985CC24A-8C0C-4830-9C34-71A3FA69A4F1.jpeg

also picked up a husky 290 piece toolset for a coworker at Home Depot today, regularly $239 on sale for $149.
Home Depot 290 piece set - $149
quite a detailed set honestly, I picked one up back in July at full price and have been pretty happy with it other than the requirement of being careful with tipping when carrying as the 2 drawers full of sockets like to launch out and pepper sockets all over the ground.
CE150F16-9C10-4299-BAA3-C51A13F375BD.jpeg