Pennsylvania Rausch Creek Rides

I am so tempted to go with my kid. Work has been a PITA to get time off. Not a complaint at all though

We are back into the grind of youth hockey season. The only 2 dates I have before Thanksgiving are Oct 24/25 and Nov 21st. Hoping to have the lift installed by Halloween. Would love to meet up with some folks for a run.

Anyone interested in meeting at Rausch Creek on Thursday, June 17th? It will be my first time at Rausch. Love to have one of you veterans with me.

If you are on Facebook, there is the Rausch Creek Connection page. You can post on there to get a group going. I am not experienced enough with RC to lead a group.

Reactions: dlm1450
I'm a maybe. It's the last week of school for my kids so it may be tough.
Hope to see you there. I can't wait to get out on the trail for the first time this year.
If you are on Facebook, there is the Rausch Creek Connection page. You can post on there to get a group going. I am not experienced enough with RC to lead a group.
Just joined. I plan on reaching out a little closer to the day. Looks like there's always someone available for meeting up on that page. Facebook is finally good for something.

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr
Looks like Rausch Creek isn't going to work out for me on 6/17 (Thursday). I read the fine print on the website. It's only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.