Rear Body Mounts

MrBClark

TJ Enthusiast
So my 01 TJ has lived its entire life in the lovely Rust Belt so u can probably imagine it needs a good bit of repair. I can buy a whole new section for the middle three body mounts but the very back ones, by the taillights are rough and will need replaced. I can't find anything to buy to replace them. Any help? I know a few welders and I will be learning to weld here soon as well. Would I need to fab a few of my own? And no, I don't and can't replace the tub or frame. I would love to, but not going to. Thanks

So my 01 TJ has lived its entire life in the lovely Rust Belt so u can probably imagine it needs a good bit of repair. I can buy a whole new section for the middle three body mounts but the very back ones, by the taillights are rough and will need replaced. I can't find anything to buy to replace them. Any help? I know a few welders and I will be learning to weld here soon as well. Would I need to fab a few of my own? And no, I don't and can't replace the tub or frame. I would love to, but not going to. Thanks
Any help?

Hi, looking to do something with my TJ I’m working away at, like me you want to replace the ‘body’ section where the rear mounts go, my last 2 Jeeps never had them. But I’m in there working and may as well do it right!
what option did you go with?…be interested to know!
cheers!

Hi, looking to do something with my TJ I’m working away at, like me you want to replace the ‘body’ section where the rear mounts go, my last 2 Jeeps never had them. But I’m in there working and may as well do it right!
what option did you go with?…be interested to know!
cheers!

Since you bumped a 3 year old thread started by a guy who hasn't posted since February, I'll throw you a bone.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/rust-issue-advice.3013/post-1070124

(I didn't say you would like this particular bone)