Reasons not to use a poly body lift

That isn't a poly mount problem, that is a too long of a bolt problem. Properly done, the rear 4 mounts use a shorter bolt than is used under the grill. Dorman finally got it correct after screwing it up for many years by copying the screwed-up Jeep part numbers but here is how it is done correctly.

https://www.dormanproducts.com/p-79156-924-356.aspx

When the aftermarket body lift is done by the less knowing, they don't always catch that the rear 4 body mount bolts are shorter and consequently just size all of the 7/16" bolts longer than the one under the grill by the amount of the body lift or typically 1" longer or sometimes in the case of a 1.25" body lift, they add that much.

Your picture is the consequence of knowledge does not equal understanding.
I see, do you know how long the factory ones are? I don't have any lying around, I should probably swap those JKS bolts out, they're still pretty close to my tub even with the self made clearance.

I see, do you know how long the factory ones are? I don't have any lying around, I should probably swap those JKS bolts out, they're still pretty close to my tub even with the self made clearance.
Ah the wise words of Hickalations 2:14 “If it don’t have clearance now, it’ll sure have clearance soon!”

I spent an hour or so yesterday removing what was left if the lift as well as replacing the body mounts with a Crown master kit. Everything went surprisingly smooth. I also replaced the fan parts as well as a new water pump and thermostat.

The mount spacers that were left.

20220217_174950.jpg