Remember the suicide booth on futurama?

Wtf. I didn't gather from the article, do you have to have a terminal illness or can just anybody in good physical health just decide to check out?

Wtf. I didn't gather from the article, do you have to have a terminal illness or can just anybody in good physical health just decide to check out?

"Once inside, the person intending to end their life will have to answer pre-recorded questions and press a button that will start the process"

I'm picturing something like: "Are you REALLY SURE you want to die?" and "Select all images with a train" and it's lights out

"Once inside, the person intending to end their life will have to answer pre-recorded questions and press a button that will start the process"

I'm picturing something like: "Are you REALLY SURE you want to die?" and "Select all images with a train" and it's lights out
And that's how I discovered I was a robot all along!

• Haha
Reactions: RMETeeJay
Yes, most places where this kind of thing is legal the minimum criteria is having a terminal illness and maintaining a sound mind.

Sweet. Are robot hookers on the menu now?

732.png