Repainting the TJ: what decals should I put back on?

don't want people to think you're driving around a 4popper
I'd own it and be proud. :cool:
squirrel powered (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

I had my TJ Sport repainted recently in black and been wondering the same. I saw a Jeep decal online that was kind of like a sunburst color, shading from yellow to red. I thought it looked funky but not too much. I might try this on black it could look nice.
Also, I saw some 4.0L HIGH OUTPUT decal that is from the YJ's I believe, I'll probably add that and the original Sport decal.

Reactions: MichaelGH
i'm in the same boat currently. i'm going with gold. ordered up one of each OEM stickers: TJ (canadian spec), 4.0L and the lower Jeep. when i get them, i'll scan and vectorize at 100% and will send them to @Chris so he can make them available as a download. i'll have them set up by themselves and also with the entire sheet that has the line up guide. take em wherever and get them printed.

Hey I'm really interested in this. Had my TJ repainted recently and I need to get some original decals printed. Do you have a file that can be printed ?

have removed all the factory decals and waiting on decent weather to replace only the Jeep decal in black.