Replacing my TeraFlex front sway bar to stock Mopar?

So I figured I would just finish this thread with my experience with my stock Mopar sway bar installed. I have been driving it for a while now and testing the handling. All I can say it is night and day. With the stock sway bar it is exactly what I wanted. Nice ride and handles very well for of course what it is. I am surprised that there is this much difference. Very happy with stock stuff and glad I got rid of all that mess up front. Love my TJ more and more each day. Next up, a stereo to listen to. That should be fun and it should be done by Thursday.

Some idiot cut me off in a very aggressive manner and it created a situation that I had to negotiate a curve in the road at a speed that wasn't going to happen. I hit the brakes and tried to turn enough, but was out of room. My only option was drive into the grassy area ahead that thankfully wasn't protected with a guardrail. I am not saying, I could possibly have hit the brakes even harder, but I took the route that was a guaranteed one. When hitting the brakes hard and trying to turn the front twisted and my tires didn't care for that amount of weight on one side. I suspect this situation would have been much more controlled with a sway bar since both tires would have shared some of the burden to a point. Sway bar should be in place this coming week and my Jeep is going to be sitting anyway because I am driving my car for a bit. An interesting morning for sure.

How can we make this quote the #1 search result when someone Googles "driving with disconnected sway bars?" ;)

Glad you were okay, @gg1.