TJTrent

I recently rewired my 2003 Jeep TJ with a used wiring harness from another Jeep TJ of the same year. The new harness was a factory harness, although it had an aftermarket sentry key module which was hardwired into the harness. I just figured as long as I unplugged the module it wouldn't cause me any problems so that is what I did. As I finished rewiring my jeep I plugged everything in and low and behold, I got a no bus error on my odometer and none of my gauges work. It runs and drives fine, but the interment cluster never engages or works. I did not have this problem before I rewired it for my hard top... Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Do I need to check the work of the SKEM wiring or does that not even matter if I have it unplugged? I have checked grounds, cleaned connections, and put dielectric grease on them all. Everything else works just like it should... This is very frustrating after taking my whole jeep apart and finally putting it back together only to find out that I have even more problems.

Just to be certain... did you only add the wiring necessary for the HT or did you change the complete wiring harness? Often times a No Bus error is connection related.

Just to be certain... did you only add the wiring necessary for the HT or did you change the complete wiring harness? Often times a No Bus error is connection related.
I changed the entire harness. I found a used OEM harness for my year. I'll go back through and triple check all the connections, but I've already cleaned most of them out...