RINC's 1st Jeep

Fuck. Shed tears today finally. Found out my old dear friend passed away yesterday. He was the father to his children that I never was to my own.

Damn it Joe.

View attachment 471869

Turn it up to 11.

Condolences, Brother.

Passed out drunk last night. Called in sick for work today. Already hours into day drinking. I aint cut out for this shit. I want to live out my life on top of a mountain and not have relationships with anybody.

I certainly understand the feeling. I’ve lost people close to me. The closest, in fact. But it really is better to have a great friend and loose them, then to never have had them as part of your life.

But that doesn’t make it any easier.

Passed out drunk last night. Called in sick for work today. Already hours into day drinking. I aint cut out for this shit. I want to live out my life on top of a mountain and not have relationships with anybody.

This life thing gets damn tough now and then. About all you can do is focus on the good memories.
Hang in there!

I am here to announce our purple TJ friend has attained the currently unobtanium Savvy bumpers. My Savvy bumpers gained me half doors and future help with my Savvy tummy tuck. Cheers to our purple TJ friend who did all the labor to swap the bumpers. I am currently not able to lend mush of a hand. Had him help remove the sides and back of my Rampage soft top. Loaded the full doors and soft sides and rear into the back.

The dive home was a blast. Took surface streets, wind blowing through my hair.

Boy, TJ's look smexy with half doors.
halfdoors001.jpg

I now have steel front and rear bumpers.
newbumpers001.jpg

newbumpers002.jpg

Bad news. I went to install new door hinge liners. First one broke as I was hammering it in. Tried to install the door on the broken liner. Yes I am that dumb.

What liners did you use? The delrin from TMR?

Reactions: RINC

Not all heroes wear capes. Our purple TJ friend came by and got the door off. Got it off while I stepped inside to grab us beers. He used some sort of black magic on it. He got the new hinge liners in while I performed bartending duties. Thank you, Milton.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.