Rock Ready Edition?

JLynn

So my first question is, what is the Rock Ready edition? I’m googling it and I can’t find any info on it at all. Trying to get some more input on a Jeep I’m going to be buying soon.
1D62421B-EFB5-431D-A8A0-747E79C74F5E.jpeg

I think you’re right. My husband thinks the dealership added some skyjacker suspension parts, added the rock knob and called it a rock Ready edition. The owner said the suspension system is a heavier and stronger suspension.

Oh yes, I'm 110% certain I'm right.

If you check out this thread, you can see the only "official" special editions Jeep ever offered:
Wrangler TJ Stock Specifications

Sometimes dealerships will make their own little "special editions", but they were never official. Most of the time though, it's something one of the previous owners did.

Reactions: JLynn
I think you’re right. My husband thinks the dealership added some skyjacker suspension parts, added the rock knob and called it a rock Ready edition. The owner said the suspension system is a heavier and stronger suspension.

Skyjacker lift and you avatar made me chuckle!:lol:

Woah...Whats the deal with all the staining and moss on the side of that? Been sitting a while? scary

I was wondering the same. Must be just sitting under some trees for a while now...

Maybe you should have "Mossicon" on the side of the hood like the Rubicon?

I second this. Would be a cool and unique name