RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Make it what you wish to on this forum. You and I both know what went on in the moment.

I shared exactly what happened. Your fat handicapped ass broke my shit and bitched out hiding in your rig pretending to not notice while Milt and I addressed it.

You aren’t exactly built with stealth technology, so it was easy to witness from 20 ft away.

• Haha
Reactions: L J and RINC
I shared exactly what happened. Your fat handicapped ass broke my shit and bitched out hiding in your rig pretending to not notice while Milt and I addressed it.

You aren’t exactly built with stealth technology, so it was easy to witness from 20 ft away.

Your upswinging addiction is clouding your memory.

Yep, you’ve officially achieved the rank of Captain POS.

Congrats, you earned it.

swing GIF by dananthonykelly

No. One letter misspelled still gets the point across.

Is that 10 mother fucking un-edited posts now?

Go back to the story of when you broke Mike's Jeep and then ran away. You didn't finish the middle part about what happened with the pancakes and the floor lamp.

Go back to the story of when you broke Mike's Jeep and then ran away. You didn't finish the middle part about what happened with the pancakes and the floor lamp.

To clarify, there was no running lol. He had tons of time to think about what he was doing as he did it.

• Haha
Reactions: L J and jjvw
Status
Not open for further replies.