RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand the handmaiden reference you are trying to utilize. Are you feeling oppressed by my acknowledgement of your autonomy to like your Antirock? This is confusing. 🤣

Would you prefer another name for clutching Blaines hangydown thangs? You parrot most of his posts when someone has a different opinion from his..

BTW, this is still a post about stock vs antirock swaybars.

@Chris might be time to put this hat on

1712264239783.png

I don't think you understand the handmaiden reference you are trying to utilize. Are you feeling oppressed by my acknowledgement of your autonomy to like your Antirock? This is confusing. 🤣

Also, why do most of your posts show that you edited them? Can you not make an un-edited post without hearing from your puppet master?

Also, why do most of your posts show that you edited them? Can you not make an un-edited post without hearing from your puppet master?

Would you like to join the list of inconsequential people, that includes your dopey uncle Andy, who have put me on ignore? I support your autonomy to be free from my oppression. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: RINC
Would you like to join the list of inconsequential people, that includes your dopey uncle Andy, who have put me on ignore? I support your autonomy to be free from my oppression. 🤣

An un-edited post. Break your arm patting yourself on the back. 😍

I'll never use the ignore function as I aint no fucking bitch. Like it or not, we all have opinions .... unless like you nutswingers who tow Blaines opinions.

Reactions: Farmergreg and jjvw
The swaylock is the way. All other opinions are moot.

I was blown away by how much better the SwayLOC is over the AntiRock on the street. It really is the best of both worlds.

However, if you can’t afford one I’d still take an AntiRock over the factory sway bad.

I was blown away by how much better the SwayLOC is over the AntiRock on the street. It really is the best of both worlds.

However, if you can’t afford one I’d still take an AntiRock over the factory sway bad.

nutswinger

• Haha
Reactions: Cooper Smith

I wouldn’t. 90% of my driving is onroad, and a loose front sway bar destroys that..

But I also don’t know of any local trails that require an antirock-like bar.

Reactions: MikeE024
Your opinion could get you ignored.

The chaos surrounding your confusion about what is swirling around you today is really funny. How come it took you four years to get here?

I wouldn’t. 90% of my driving is onroad, and a loose front sway bar destroys that..

But I also don’t know of any local trails that require an antirock-like bar.

I guess I just learned to live with it. There is definitely increased body roll and it is noticeable. It’s a sacrifice you have to be willing to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.