RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving an M1A Abrams tank for years won't change the fact that the SwayLOC matches the AR's off-road performance while providing a superior experience on-road.

I think that's the point you are missing. He was simply employing light-hearted humor to reply to your post from left field.

Cha-ching! On road. It aint about the off road or hookers and/or piss bottles. I know how to drive a looser vehicle on road than a swaylocked Jeep.

Funny how Blaines handmaiden chimes in after everyone of his posts.

BTW, I have hauled M1's and the Hett's and the M1001 trailers.

Seams Blaine and his handmaiden
Cha-ching! On road. It aint about the off road or hookers and/or piss bottles.

The SL's on-road benefits have been the center of the discussion since long before you entered the discussion.

I know how to drive a looser vehicle on road than a swaylocked Jeep.

Missed the mark again. Doesn't matter.

Funny how Blaines handmaiden chimes in after everyone of his posts.

That's an interesting take I'll remember that one. :)

BTW, I have hauled M1's and the Hett's and the M1001 trailers.

You really are still charging down this path. Incredible.

Reactions: L J and rasband
I find incredible how all these grown men seem to care so much about an internet argument. 😆

Must not have anything better to do.

I'm very sick with Covid, so fighting off ignorance is time well spent.

Nice superiority attempt though.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
The SL's on-road benefits have been the center of the discussion since long before you entered the discussion.

Missed the mark again. Doesn't matter.

That's an interesting take I'll remember that one. :)

You really are still charging down this path. Incredible.

Long before you became a member here. Yes.

Seams Blaine and his handmaiden have forgotten this is about the on road performance between the swaylock and antirock. Focusing on the hookers and piss bottles.

Would you like me to describe more about the on-road characteristics of the SwayLoc and Antirock?

Would you like me to describe more about the on-road characteristics of the SwayLoc and Antirock?

My opinion is there is more than one way to skin a cat. I am fine with my antirock. Your opinion is different than mine.

I'll still enjoy your opinion parroting Blaines after his every post.

Yet you still puke word spaghetti that accomplishes nothing but confusion for the readers. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

What made my post word spaghetti, stating this discussion has been going on before you subbed to this site? Man, you are reinforcing the long held opinion of Phoenix people that Tucson people are strange.

What made my post word spaghetti, stating this discussion has been going on before you subbed to this site? Man, you are reinforcing the long held opinion of Phoenix people that Tucson people are strange.

That was weak lol

Why are you writing me PMs on the same nonsense you are also writing in here. You are incredibly disorganized take a deep breath.

• Face Palm
My opinion is there is more than one way to skin a cat. I am fine with my antirock. Your opinion is different than mine.

I'll still enjoy your opinion parroting Blaines after his every post.

My thoughts on the matter are that I have spent many years driving both the AR and the SL. They behave differently. And those differences are worth understanding for those who care about how things work.

Reactions: L J and MikeE024
Once again an opinion stating "I'm fine with the AR" without ever experiencing the benefits of the SL.

You are another one of Blaines Handmaidens.

My opinion stopped at my antirock being fine for me.

Should I spend the extra cash to change/not change my opinion of my antirock?

Have you got extra cash for me to buy a swaylock so I may check to see if my opinion will change?

That was weak lol

Why are you writing me PMs on the same nonsense you are also writing in here. You are incredibly disorganized take a deep breath.

Hang on the to ball sack you are currently clinging too. I have an opinion. You have yours.

Can only pro swaylock opinions post on here?

The thread was started asking about the antirock over a stock sway bar.

You are another one of Blaines Handmaidens.

My opinion stopped at my antirock being fine for me.

Should I spend the extra cash to change/not change my opinion of my antirock?

Have you got extra cash for me to buy a swaylock so I may check to see if my opinion will change?

Your rig would probably fall apart during the install, so no you wouldn't be a good candidate.

• Dislike
Reactions: GregBelleville
I think that's the point you are missing. He was simply employing light-hearted humor to reply to your post from left field.
He knows that. He is being intentionally obtuse because he can't help it. I unblocked him out of sympathy for his buddies in an attempt to provide some assistance in helping them out of their plight. It gets harder and harder to maintain that status when he continually reminds me of why I blocked him to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.