RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are simply happy with what they have and don't know how good they could have it, or they're too cheap to upgrade.

You do not know what you do not know. Try a Volvo VN780 with air ride front suspension and factory air ride cab. Now load a 40t haul truck on your 40t tri-axle trailer. Now drive offset on the fog line in the slow lane to not have said haul truck blocking the hammer lane. Now do that for 10 years and a million highway miles.

Tell me again how Jeeps are hard to drive.

You do not know what you do not know. Try a Volvo VN780 with air ride front suspension and factory air ride cab. Now load a 40t haul truck on your 40t tri-axle trailer. Now drive offset on the fog line in the slow lane to not have said haul truck blocking the hammer lane. Now do that for 10 years and a million highway miles.

Tell me again how Jeeps are hard to drive.

Nobody is saying that Jeeps are hard to drive. What is being said is however good you think something is, unless you have experience with something else then you don't actually know how much better it can be.

What is your experience with the SwayLOC, you know, to keep it in context and all?

Reactions: rasband
Is there a setting that limits shock travel?

I once used a hoist to flex out the front of the rig in the shop. The SwayLock was in the street position. With the driver side front tire at eye level I watched as the SwayLock arm slowly folded over like a banana.

But it did not limit the travel…🙂

Not the smartest thing I’ve ever done, but is does effectively remind me never to wheel with the SwayLock in street mode.

Context and all? Throw enough mods at anything and you can get your desired result.

However, we can parse out some nuance and detail about what certain mods do and don't do. It is why we can make very distinct comparisons between the Antirock, SwayLoc and the factory sway bar.

Lot lizards and piss bottles. That's where your mind goes?
I didn't go there, you did by regaling us with tales of your trucking driving difficulties which are fine and all, but they really do belong in off topic.
Not all of us on this forum have arrived here having the same driving experiences.
Which has shit to do with fuck all. We can relate and compare the nuance of a particular set of parameters for the behavior of a particular item with some caveats relative to supporting mods or lack thereof to create a very accurate expectation for anyone considering the acquisition and install. Hugging a fog line has exactly zero to do with that.

To parse out nuance and detail about what the majority of truck drivers did as compared to what I did is ignorant. You do not know what you do not know.

I'll trust that some don't avoid lot lizards and do try to get caught tossing out piss jugs. The world is a colorful tapestry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cooper Smith
To parse out nuance and detail about what the majority of truck drivers did as compared to what I did is ignorant. You do not know what you do not know.

Is English your first language? I see words, I understand the words until I try to derive something coherent and then I lose it. What the fuck are you trying to say?

Context is this is not a forum dedicated to figuring out how to avoid lot lizards and toss piss jugs without getting caught.

Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 10.09.53 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ir0nH3@d
Context is this is not a forum dedicated to figuring out how to avoid lot lizards and toss piss jugs without getting caught.
I didn't go there, you did by regaling us with tales of your trucking driving difficulties which are fine and all, but they really do belong in off topic.
Your words. ^

Lot lizards and piss bottles. That's where your mind goes?

Not all of us on this forum have arrived here having the same driving experiences.

Driving an M1A Abrams tank for years won't change the fact that the SwayLOC matches the AR's off-road performance while providing a superior experience on-road.

I think that's the point you are missing. He was simply employing light-hearted humor to reply to your post from left field.

Reactions: L J and rasband
Status
Not open for further replies.