RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows that. He is being intentionally obtuse because he can't help it. I unblocked him out of sympathy for his buddies in an attempt to provide some assistance in helping them out of their plight. It gets harder and harder to maintain that status when he continually reminds me of why I blocked him to begin with.

He has spoken.

Have you got extra cash for me to buy a swaylock so I may check to see if my opinion will change?

Wouldn't you have to learn how to maintain your fucking rig first so it doesn't break down on the way to and from the trail head? Only a goddam fuckwit such as yourself would not understand why he didn't get the invite from Garrett to go play with the big boys. That's because they wanted to do some wheeling and not drag your broken down ass over the trail all day.

• Wow
Reactions: Zorba and toximus
Wouldn't you have to learn how to maintain your fucking rig first so it doesn't break down on the way to and from the trail head? Only a goddam fuckwit such as yourself would not understand why he didn't get the invite from Garrett to go play with the big boys. That's because they wanted to do some wheeling and not drag your broken down ass over the trail all day.

Awe man. That hurt. Feel better now?

Your rig would probably fall apart during the install, so no you wouldn't be a good candidate.

Blaine and his handmaidens are in lockstep.

• Haha
Reactions: Farmergreg
Seams Blaine and his handmaiden have forgotten this is about the on road performance between the swaylock and antirock. Focusing on the hookers and piss bottles.

I’d prefer the focus stays on the hookers. Not the type of headers. The head type.

• USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024
Blaine and his handmaidens are in lockstep.

You said there are many ways to skin a cat. I agree with you. Offer up an alternative with something demonstrable to flesh it out, instead of your vacuous whiny bitching.

Reactions: MikeE024
You are another one of Blaines Handmaidens.

My opinion stopped at my antirock being fine for me.

Should I spend the extra cash to change/not change my opinion of my antirock?

Have you got extra cash for me to buy a swaylock so I may check to see if my opinion will change?

Who is requiring you to purchase a SwayLoc and like it? Anyone?

I don't care that you don't care about anything beyond what you know. You are entirely free to stay there. That does not change that I happen to know a few things about the SwayLoc or that others out there are interested in learning a bit about it.

All it means is that you are solely responsible for excluding yourself from these types of discussions.

Now go sit in the corner and be useless in silence.

Long before you became a member here. Yes.

You AR defenders might as well follow your shit logic all the way through and tell folks with auto-trans Rubicons that 4.56s, 4.88s, and 5.13s are "good enough" for running 35s. Doesn't matter if 5.38s are a better option, right?

BTW your Phoenix vs Tucson nonsense is especially hilarious when you damn well know most of PHX wouldn't even claim your ass.

Now comes Jerry slapping himself in the face again since that's as close as he gets to formulating a critical thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Serbonze
You said there are many ways to skin a cat. I agree with you. Offer up an alternative with something demonstrable to flesh it out, instead of your vacuous whiny bitching.

Said I was fine with my antirock. An opinion other than your handmaidens tale is a vacuous whiney bitch?

Said I was fine with my antirock. An opinion other than your handmaidens tale is a vacuous whiney bitch?

Good. Enjoy it. Now be quiet. You have nothing more to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: PNW_LJ
You AR defenders might as well follow your shit logic all the way through and tell folks with auto-trans Rubicons that 4.56s, 4.88s, and 5.13s are "good enough" for running 35s. Doesn't matter if 5.38s are better right?

BTW your Phoenix vs Tucson nonsense is especially hilarious when you damn well know most of PHX wouldn't even claim your ass.

Now comes Jerry slapping himself in the face again since that's as close as he gets to formulating a critical thought.

Step down dude. You may blow your stock botton end with all the boost.

Handmaiden #1 has spoken.

I don't think you understand the handmaiden reference you are trying to utilize. Are you feeling oppressed by my acknowledgement of your autonomy to like your Antirock? This is confusing. 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.