Rolling creaking / squeak sound

Hello everyone! New update: when driving down the highway to go and see my friend, the u-joints I had just installed on my double cardan exploded. I'm not sure if I installed the driveshaft in upside down, (which I'm not certain how you tell, I never felt any strange vibrations) or if the U-ball joint inside was too tight and not moving freely enough. I limped all the way to my friend's house (bad idea, I know) and by some miracle the driveshaft didn't fall out.

20220921_202958[1].jpg

20220921_205237.jpg

20220921_234941.jpg

Either way, I couldn't wait for my mechanic (mostly due to my impatience) and I reinstalled a new one. While I was re-installing, I decided enough was enough, and I was going to find out what the sound was once and for all. I lifted the jeep up on jack stands, and put in drive to see if I could replicate the sound. It turns out, I could.

There were two sounds, as I suspected, and it was both rear drum brakes. On the passenger side, the spring for the parking brake had actually come loose and was rolling around, causing the horrible intermittent grinding noise. On the driver's side, was the main squeaking sound and what I need help with.

As you can see, the wheel is wobbling back and forth. I ensured that the wheel was tightened according to this torque spec sheet, so I doubt that was the issue. I then took the wheel off, inspected the brakes and found that the drum wasn't rubbing consistently all the way around the shoes. Does this mean that the drum itself is warped, or am I looking at a much bigger problem?