California Rubicon Trail Run

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Oh 4” Savvy Lift. :)
Looks like they put currie springs the kit? Be ready with the spring compressor then. @bobthetj03 saw how much fun I had removing my 4 inch springs not too long ago.

That's going to be one awesome rig once your done with it. You and @tomtaylz will have clones.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Looks like they put currie springs the kit? Be ready with the spring compressor then. @bobthetj03 saw how much fun I had removing my 4 inch springs not too long ago.

That's going to be one awesome rig once your done with it. You and @tomtaylz will have clones.

Yeah I believe they do.

I will have em ready, thanks for the tip, normally don’t have to use them.

Funny story about Toma Jeep I was looking up a custom license plate on CA website and it was already taken. I start looking through build threads and HE HAD the plate!

So I guess we have similar taste. Haha

How much lift did you net with the Currie 4” springs?

64 wrenching days till the Con Run, what mods and repairs do all of you have to do?
I have to:
replace my front upper and lower CA’s
Replace u-joints front DS
Replace u-joints rear DS

62 days left and I can cross off Control Arms, man I sure can feel the difference. The old RE’s would transmit everything back to the frame. Got all my camping stuff sorted too.