• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

California Rubicon Trail Run

Added to Calendar: 09-16-19, 09-17-19, 09-18-19

Alex01

Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
As of now, there is a 40% chance of rain on Monday at Homewood... I may change my answer to soft top/half doors. Likely, I'll make the final call Sunday night. It's mountain weather so I'll take the current forcast lightly.

Indy

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll be with full doors (don't have anything else), soft top and windows. Weather is going to be between high 30s and high 60s with a chance of showers on Monday. I'll take the windows off during the day.

OP
DrDmoney

DrDmoney

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Wish I had seen this trip earlier, I probably could have made it work. Would love to tag along on the next one.
Happy trails.
Wish I had seen this trip earlier, I probably could have made it work. Would love to tag along on the next one.
Happy trails.
keep an eye on the Forum Calendar and the NorCal Thread for trail runs in California.

Reactions: LONGJP2 and Daryl
OP
DrDmoney

DrDmoney

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Going to be able to get some stuff done this weekend. But not enough it looks like. Had some things come up.

I am officially out guys. Almost made it. So close, I will be on the next one.

Have a great time take lots of photos and video.
Awesome effort trying to get all of your build done in time, there will be more trips.