Savvy Gas Tank Skid (Montrose, CO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I am in contact with the owner of the savvy GTS. We are just trying to figure a way to get it to Colorado Springs. If anyone has a suggestion on shipping I would like to hear it.
Thanks,
Igoo65

I am in contact with the owner of the savvy GTS. We are just trying to figure a way to get it to Colorado Springs. If anyone has a suggestion on shipping I would like to hear it.
Thanks,
Igoo65
Can they get closer to I-70 for any of us in route to Moab (or preferably back)?

That is a great price. Take the drive, Hwy 50 is scenic!

Thanks,
Igoo65
Don't show up with your short TJ.

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
Well the guy that had the GTS sold it to someone else. It sucks because I had told him I wanted it and was going to give him money either through PayPal or Venmo or whatever he wanted to do.

• Sad
Reactions: rasband and tworley
Well the guy that had the GTS sold it to someone else. It sucks because I had told him I wanted it and was going to give him money either through PayPal or Venmo or whatever he wanted to do.
Well I just talked to the guy. He told me his son wants it for his Jeep. He told me that if his son doesn’t want it he will keep my number and let me know. So there’s still a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.