Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

And Metalcloak fenders are not ugly.

1000002921.gif

I grew up in California...they'd probably turn me away at the border.

Jerry must have driven his Jeep off-road on some nasty trails to make it in.

-Mac

I hear you have to wrestle an alligator while naked while Florida men stand around yelling “Yee yee” and doing the tomahawk chop.

Agree 100%. I would assume at this point that anything that does get made will have some corners cut and not be as good as the originals. Hopefully i'm wrong though. I am still holding out for rockers and corner armor.

Best I can figure, the only way to make the Heritage bumper tighter than the original is to remove some of the internal structur. For better or for worse.

Savvy Engine Skid arrived today.

Philips bolts & nuts for TC/engine skid mounting ✅

Brackets and arms ✅

Bolts for brackets and arms ❌
—> 8 fine-thread bolts & washers ✅
—> 8 fine thread nuts ❌ (Only 7 included)

4 random coarse thread nuts 🤷‍♂️

PXL_20240326_000907360.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: RINC and L J

Brackets and arms ✅

View attachment 512288

Wtf. Ben just ordered his shipping to my house. Guess we gotta count the hardware

Brackets and arms ✅

View attachment 512288

Maybe if you count all the threads in the course nuts, they'll equal to one fine thread nut. LOL.

Savvy's accuracy ratio with my orders is like a good batting average. Perhaps Gerald's QC guy is an MLB fan? Who am I kidding, Gerald obviously doesn't have a QC guy... :cool:

Wtf. Ben just ordered his shipping to my house. Guess we gotta count the hardware

I counted after seeing others post they were missing hardware... @sab is right, Gerald does not have a QC guy...

I reached out to the email address that was sending me updates on the order status ([email protected]) and got it bounced back as undeliverable.

So I went to the Savvy Off-Road site and they list this email address: [email protected] (gotta love the 'z'...)

This morning I received a reply that they had sent over my issue to Gerald - "I have forwarded your email to Gerald Lee who is in charge of the legacy series products."

So we're dealing in legacy products apparently. :ROFLMAO:

Gerald reached out not long after and was ready to send me a nut when he gets back from Easter Jeep Safari.

I'm glad to get speedy customer service. Still, its sad that the QC is low and Gerald is running a one-man operation for our community's products...