Savvy offroad customer service

Has anyone received a call or email back from Savvy recently (in the last month)? I've tried calling, email, and texting (their outgoing email says to text that number) a few times over the past month and it's been complete crickets chirping. I have a couple big orders placed about 9 weeks ago, and I'm trying to plan my build. I know KOH slowed them down, and the current supply chain issues were already old six months (a year?) ago, so I'm not surprised - just impatient!
I emailed Gerald on 3/24 and he replied back on 3/25

Reactions: sab
It does! Looks like part of the red clay rally held in Kentucky. I have been wanting to do that for a few years now. Probably not terribly far from you in Atlanta.

Yup day 3, this was part of the DBBB - Old Fincastle Rd, obstacle is Hard 11.

Ya'll sign up, its a shitload of fun.

There were two other LJ's there, one stretched on tons/40's and another on 35's. Aside from those two only maybe 2-3 TJ's ran it.

Lots of JK's and Toyotas

Last edited:
Reactions: Longwhitejeep
Savvy has very poor customer service. I've emailed about a delivery here in Canada and no email back 2 weeks and counting. If a part was missing when I order would I expect the same crappy service to get it rectified? What a joke. A Simple email to Novak for their cable shifter, night and day difference for customer service.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
I have had okay results with Savvy. When my cable shifter didn’t arrive after a month I sent in an email with the order date, part, etc., and reminded them that they already had my $. No reply but the part shipped the next day, so all good.

I recently sent in an email asking about LJ slider availability and also if they had been discontinued. Received an email reply from Katie within a day saying the part had not been discontinued, but that they had no eta for availability on “larger parts”. So I have a choice of waiter moving on to a different option.