Savvy offroad customer service

Hah! I used to be the resident Long Beacher. But I moved. If you're anywhere close to the ocean the salt wreaks Havok on everything

I'm topic of the thread, I ordered last summer and got my CAs shipped a week and a half later. Never called anyone or had to check on my order.
Actually I’m in the Cal Heights/ Bixby area. Just close enough to get the breeze but not the salt issues. I did send 1 e-mail to check on things. I got a response in a couple days and the kit arrived a couple weeks later.

checking in here- My experience is the same as everyone else... call 2-4x no response...

so i was interested in ordering this?

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/ce...r=JKS+Disconnects&attribute_front-tracbar=Yes
but i have 2 questions .
1. if you order from them.. will you actually get your product.. or is their customer service so bad they don't actually ship the goods they sell online.
2. what is the contents of that package? does it have bump stops body lift? etc..

For me it was between the savvy lift kit linked and getting rancho shocks

OR..

the dpg ome lift kit including body and motor mounts..
if I do the dpg kit, i'd like a recommendation between the core and the savvy arms.. Because I am considering of getting the dpg kit and then buying the savvy arms separately or getting the core 4x4 arms that dpg sells.

to recap -
if i order from savvys site will i actually get the product in a timely manner?

what is in the contents of the savvy lift kit

savvy kit with ranchos?

dpg kit with savvy arms?
Dpg kit with core arms?

lotsa questions.. but you got a true jeep newb here.. any help is appreciated

checking in here- My experience is the same as everyone else... call 2-4x no response...

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/ce...r=JKS+Disconnects&attribute_front-tracbar=Yes
but i have 2 questions .
1. if you order from them.. will you actually get your product.. or is their customer service so bad they don't actually ship the goods they sell online.
2. what is the contents of that package? does it have bump stops body lift? etc..

OR..

if I do the dpg kit, i'd like a recommendation between the core and the savvy arms.. Because I am considering of getting the dpg kit and then buying the savvy arms separately or getting the core 4x4 arms that dpg sells.

to recap -

savvy kit with ranchos?

dpg kit with savvy arms?
Dpg kit with core arms?

If you order from savvy your stuff will show up. Could take a day to ship or a month due to availability but it will ship.

Try using the discount code JF2018

Savvy kit with ranchos will be nice. You really can't go wrong with the lift you selected.

Reactions: tworley
OO coupon code.. thank you for that. can you help me identify a few things in that kit. i see a couple of hockey pucks looking things as well as a rectangular bracket.
probably a dumbass question but i can't identify the parts from that small picture

OO coupon code.. thank you for that. can you help me identify a few things in that kit. i see a couple of hockey pucks looking things as well as a rectangular bracket.
probably a dumbass question but i can't identify the parts from that small picture
The hockey puck things are the RockJock bump stops. The rectangular bracket is the rear raised track bar mount.

Reactions: Alex01

but i have 2 questions .

OR..

to recap -

savvy kit with ranchos?

dpg kit with savvy arms?
Dpg kit with core arms?

I ordered this same set from them back in December. I got it in February. Lots of emails and calls with no reply. @Jerry Bransford pulled his muscle and got them to finally reply. After that communication was great.
I just installed the lift this last weekend and it has everything you will need. Springs, bump stops, control arms, rear sway bar extensions, rear track bar relocation bracket, sway bar disconnects, and adjustable track bars depending on what options you go with. You will still need shocks and a SYE if you go 4".
The hold-up was the adjustable control arms, they said they could send me the RockJock items right away, but it won't really get you a jump on anything. You will get it eventually, and the product really is great, you just can't be in a hurry.

whelp - i bought jeep 2-3 years ago. have saved until now - whats another 2 months? - pulling the trigger soon and hope fully i see it in two months..
i've read a lot of topics on dpg vs savvy and the consensus near unanimous is savvy -
that said i'm doing a 3" lift-
Do i need an SYE - the consesus seems to be no but you should..
With that in mind.. which SYE should i get?

ty btw for all the responses till now.. gives me confidence that i'm making the right decisions and ty in advance for all who might reply here.

whelp - i bought jeep 2-3 years ago. have saved until now - whats another 2 months? - pulling the trigger soon and hope fully i see it in two months..
i've read a lot of topics on dpg vs savvy and the consensus near unanimous is savvy -
that said i'm doing a 3" lift-
Do i need an SYE - the consesus seems to be no but you should..
With that in mind.. which SYE should i get?

ty btw for all the responses till now.. gives me confidence that i'm making the right decisions and ty in advance for all who might reply here.
Jb conversions super short SYE
Are you getting a body lift ? If so Savvy body lift is the way to go so you will be at 4.25” of lift if you go that route.

Reactions: tworley
ty!

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/sav-bltj/says its on backorder. the body lift.. whats the benefit? bigger tiers like 35"? i'm looking to go 33 max. my wife hates the height of my jeep now and its stock..

which version is correct.. if you don't know i can just call them

Part #16-1201-1945 — $375.00 (w/1310 CV Yoke)

add 2 cart
Part #16-1201-1951 — $395.00 (w/1350 Non CV Yoke)

add 2 cart
Part #16-1201-1967 — $475.00 (w/1350 Rear Output Flange)

ty!

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/sav-bltj/says its on backorder. the body lift.. whats the benefit? bigger tiers like 35"? i'm looking to go 33 max. my wife hates the height of my jeep now and its stock..

which version is correct.. if you don't know i can just call them

Part #16-1201-1945 — $375.00 (w/1310 CV Yoke)

add 2 cart
Part #16-1201-1951 — $395.00 (w/1350 Non CV Yoke)

add 2 cart
Part #16-1201-1967 — $475.00 (w/1350 Rear Output Flange)

Unless you have a rubi you want the 1310 CV Yoke one.

Also, I ordered my bodylift when the website said "backordered". It was at my doorstep just a couple of days later.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
the body lift.. whats the benefit? bigger tiers like 35"? i'm looking to go 33 max.
You want ~4" of lift for 33s. If you do 3" of suspension lift you'll need a 1.25" body lift. A body lift is probably the most bang-for-the-buck modification there is. It sets you up for doing a skid plate tuck as well.
my wife hates the height of my jeep now and its stock..
There are options like Grabars, steps and stirrups available that can help with getting in the TJ.

Reactions: Alex01 and tworley
Has anyone received a call or email back from Savvy recently (in the last month)? I've tried calling, email, and texting (their outgoing email says to text that number) a few times over the past month and it's been complete crickets chirping. I have a couple big orders placed about 9 weeks ago, and I'm trying to plan my build. I know KOH slowed them down, and the current supply chain issues were already old six months (a year?) ago, so I'm not surprised - just impatient!

rip my cc - ty for the help -

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 3.48.56 PM.png

one funny thought i had... i can't justify bigger tires until the current ones i have are worn...

should i change my name to big lift.. small tires?