Savvy offroad customer service

From Instagram I can tell you Gerald is in Arizona right now. That’s the guy you want to get ahold of.

What's the secret to getting in contact with someone at Savvy? I've tried calling, VMs, have emailed to two different email addresses, and sent a text to a number listed on a voice message. No joy for over a week. Frustrating when you're trying to give someone some of your money.
There probably all in quarantine with this COVID BS so no one is manning the phone or email.

Frustrating when you're trying to give someone some of your money.
I've waited a few months on two separate orders. I knew it ahead of time and I have no regrets with the parts I eventually received. If you're expecting Amazon like CS and availability, Savvy is not the place. Having said that I was able to get ahold of Gerald for an update and Michael was more than accommodating when my build plans changed and I needed to return/exchange some parts.

I've waited a few months on two separate orders. I knew it ahead of time and I have no regrets with the parts I eventually received. If you're expecting Amazon like CS and availability, Savvy is not the place. Having said that I was able to get ahold of Gerald for an update and Michael was more than accommodating when my build plans changed and I needed to return/exchange some parts.

Same here. My front bumper took close to 11 weeks. I emailed them after two weeks after I ordered, and after a couple days, Michael replied and said it'll take time and asked if I wanted to cancel the order. I just decided to wait and it arrived exactly when he said it would. I was willing to wait because I really wanted the bumper.

People just need to realize that if they have it in stock, things ship pretty quick. If you want order from them, check ahead of time and be prepared to wait. That's just the way they operate and it's been that way for a good while now. I'm not defending then or anything, it's their business and it's their choice how to operate.

Reactions: L J and bobthetj03
He trick to savvy is know exactly what you want. Give them your money then wait. It's worth the wait. If you're in a rush don't use savvy or if possible order from a third party vendor.

Email Michael at the email address in the earlier post. He's always been good at getting back to me.

The BL and MML are on backorder, has anyone heard anything about when they'll be back in stock?
Trying to decide if it's worth going savvy depending on how long the backorder wait is

The BL and MML are on backorder, has anyone heard anything about when they'll be back in stock?
Trying to decide if it's worth going savvy depending on how long the backorder wait is

I personally have never had a savvy order take more than 2 weeks, but these threads pop up a lot this time of year and it's generally acknowledged that if you need something around KoH time, you're gonna wait a while.

The MML is simple and not proprietary to savvy. I've used both the JKS and the Rough Country versions with success. Just get one of those. The BL might be worth the wait, but I feel like there's somebody else out there making an aluminum one.

I personally have never had a savvy order take more than 2 weeks, but these threads pop up a lot this time of year and it's generally acknowledged that if you need something around KoH time, you're gonna wait a while.

The MML is simple and not proprietary to savvy. I've used both the JKS and the Rough Country versions with success. Just get one of those. The BL might be worth the wait, but I feel like there's somebody else out there making an aluminum one.
MORE BL is aluminium, but 1" not 1.25".

I ordered a body lift the end of November, it showed up last week. I am local to them.

Reactions: kiwi
I ordered a body lift online in early December. They took my money but I haven't gotten any confirmation that the order even went through. The only thing I have is Paypal saying they sent the money. Even an automated confirmation would be nice. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Reactions: kiwi and pc1p

I had to wait a month for mine,mike was the one that got back to me,but jks or r/c would have been just as good

I had to wait a month for mine,mike was the one that got back to me,but jks or r/c would have been just as good
My Rough County motor mount lift has been perfectly adequate for the last 7-8 years.

The JKS body lift is a terrible product. I changed mine out for Savvy.

Rokmen has 1".

He trick to savvy is know exactly what you want. Give them your money then wait. It's worth the wait. If you're in a rush don't use savvy or if possible order from a third party vendor.

Email Michael at the email address in the earlier post. He's always been good at getting back to me.
This is really the key. If you want it, you'll get it, but it might be a while.

I ordered a full set of control arms, they arrived to my door about a week later.
I ordered a body lift (that they fully disclosed was back-ordered at the time) and it took 6 weeks.

I emailed Katie, Michael and info@ a couple of times and they eventually did get back to me and when they did they were great.

I ordered a body lift the end of November, it showed up last week. I am local to them.
If you order something from them in the future I highly suggest you go to the shop to pick it up. It's really impressive and the guys are fun to talk to.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
If you order something from them in the future I highly suggest you go to the shop to pick it up. It's really impressive and the guys are fun to talk to.
It'll probably save you a good bit too, they don't do enough shipping where they get great rates unfortunately. One other big thing people complain about when ordering through them.

Reactions: Alex01
Yes I would like to check the shop out. I am a little ways away (Long Beach) but it would be worth the drive if I time it right.

Reactions: Alex01
Yes I would like to check the shop out. I am a little ways away (Long Beach) but it would be worth the drive if I time it right.
Hah! I used to be the resident Long Beacher. But I moved. If you're anywhere close to the ocean the salt wreaks Havok on everything

I'm topic of the thread, I ordered last summer and got my CAs shipped a week and a half later. Never called anyone or had to check on my order.

Reactions: NskLJ
that would be my plan for a few things as i've done in the past with my purchases from them, however it's hard to make the trip when there's no way to check if there is stock of anything i need available :ROFLMAO: