Savvy offroad customer service

2005LJU

What's the secret to getting in contact with someone at Savvy? I've tried calling, VMs, have emailed to two different email addresses, and sent a text to a number listed on a voice message. No joy for over a week. Frustrating when you're trying to give someone some of your money.

What's the secret to getting in contact with someone at Savvy? I've tried calling, VMs, have emailed to two different email addresses, and sent a text to a number listed on a voice message. No joy for over a week. Frustrating when you're trying to give someone some of your money.
That's been every experience I've ever had with them. To date, I've never been successful at giving them any of money.

Reactions: skrelnik
I'd like to cancel my online order now..but there doesn't even seem to be a way to do that either.
If you email them or leave them a voicemail they will eventually get to it and cancel it, it just might take a day or two.

Savvy builds awesome products, the best of the best. Their customer service on the other hand is non-existent.

You can try contacting Michael Lee by email - [email protected]
Not sure if this phone number is current, but you can try - 949-701-7933

They are probably busy with KOH preparation. Anyone ordering from Savvy needs to be prepared to wait 8-10 weeks for items.

If you email them or leave them a voicemail they will eventually get to it and cancel it, it just might take a day or two.

Savvy builds awesome products, the best of the best. Their customer service on the other hand is non-existent.
They are like playing the Jeep parts lottery,more times than none you win!

Reactions: Chris