Savvy (nonexistent) customer service

I thought Jerry was moving to Florida, I guess I followed the globe to the wrong east.
I think there is a movie in the making. I heard a rumor about a temporary stopover in Hollywood. "Rough Country....How I fooled them all!" Staring Jerry B.

Last edited:
I think there is a movie in the making. I heard a rumor about a temporary stopover in Hollywood. "Rough Country....How I fooled them all!" Staring Jerry B.
I probably wouldn’t watch it, it would just be like many other businesses. Watch the last few seasons of “Silicon Valley” ;).

My situation is a bit different than OP’s. I ordered a transfer case shifter cable and a set of double adjustable CAs from Savvy back in late August. The shifter cable shipped right away, but no word on the control arms. I sent two emails to two different email addresses…. No answer. Granted, it said on the website that orders can take 4-8 weeks to be shipped, so I wasn’t annoyed by the wait, just wondering if they had an ETA to when they would be shipped. Just got a generic email notification today that the control arms had shipped.

Yeah, they’re not the greatest with customer service, but would that stop me from ordering from them again? Probably not, tbh.

I just ordered stuff from them and had to call them since we got blasted by hurricane IDA. They answered the phone every time for me. I did not email due to alot of power poles still down and al 4 puters in my shop took a bit of a hit so each one does a different thing. I`d try calling them. Worked for me a few times already.

The only TJ product left for my original Savvy wishlist to be completed is a front bumper. If I could get that without wondering if it would ship tomorrow, or 90 days from now I would be amazed🤣
I canceled my first UAM skid order because I ran out of patience with weeks of waiting and poor communication. No concern about the reimbursement due to their policy of not charging your card until the order shipped.
I reconsidered and reordered the UA because I really wanted what I considered to be the best bolt-on product for my TJ.
It took 2 months to get to my door but I'm now glad I ordered then because they 86'd those early Ax-15 skids not long after that.
Bottom line for me is that the customer service sucked but any wait or lack of instructions (or stickers😝) was expected. I easily discovered on the internet how poor their communication, website, and fulfillment can be.
Since then I've ordered and received many other items and never had any problems. Some shit came super fast. Other shit took a while. Some emails were answered promptly and others were not responded to at all.
Lowered expectations? Yes...but the exemplary TJ products more than made up for some minor hassle.

ee6331b62a2aa9c213eb518e4ae2d5c9.jpg

Bringing this one back front the dead... for no apparent reason.
Such a good idea!

Never received any response to emails I sent, phone calls went unanswered as well. Since this is a horrendous business practice, I swore off Savvy forever and instead ordered CE-9801HSR from rwkhaus supply for $2600 out the door. Shipped Monday, exactly 3 weeks after placing the order and should be here Friday.

Ordering the 1.25" Body lift kit last night was downright painful. Checkout page would never finish loading. I tried 2 different computers, and 2 different browsers. All had the same problem.
Gpay ended up working after and hour of attempts.

I do have a Tracking number less than 24 hours later though, so there's that.

Reactions: L J
Ordering the 1.25" Body lift kit last night was downright painful. Checkout page would never finish loading. I tried 2 different computers, and 2 different browsers. All had the same problem.
Gpay ended up working after and hour of attempts.

I do have a Tracking number less than 24 hours later though, so there's that.
Last week those BL's were on backorder only so I went with Rokmen though I do prefer the look of Savvy and RJ's encapsulated puck design. Was website showing them available when you placed the order or is that something else I can pretend bitch about?

Honestly just glad to get my 2" BL off, it looked awful. Amazing how much difference 1" can make. Yep...

Last week those BL's were on backorder only so I went with Rokmen though I do prefer the look of Savvy and RJ's encapsulated puck design. Was website showing them available when you placed the order or is that something else I can pretend bitch about?
Savvy site said there were 2 available. This was the only reason I worked so hard to place the order. That kit seems to go out of stock pretty quickly.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I emailed Savvy regarding their doors and got a return email the next day. Unfortunately they did not know when they would be back in stock. At least their response was quick.