Status
Not open for further replies.

bluescapegoat

Purveyor of Polished Turds
Supporting Member
Price
Best Offer
These are a set of eight of the double adjustable arms without wrench flats. They have grooves on the inside of the ball that leads me to believe they are drilled to work with the grease-able bolts but I can't confirm without disassembling and I don't care to do that.

These arms were on my Jeep for 8 years. It was a short distance daily driver for a lot of that time, I think they have about 60k miles on them, driven year round in mostly Ohio. That means salt. They took a tiny bit of grease here and there but for the most part went un-serviced. They are all very tight and resistant to movement but the Jeep still articulated fully with them installed and I never noticed any squeaks or groans. So, they really need fully disassembled, cleaned and greased, and quite possibly rebuilt. The snap rings are probably going to be a real pain to remove, given the corrosion. The jam nuts are still tightened fully and will need broken loose. I have a mix of grease-able and factory bolts I will provide, all in similar condition. Some of them may need replaced.

These arms are definitely a project. They are as they are, and I'm not really sure what the internal condition is. As such, I really have no idea what their value would be so I'll leave the listing up for a week or so and best offer takes them, +SHIPPING from 55044 via USPS.

The new arms on the right side of the photo are not included!

Current msrp is $1429

PXL_20230725_031121355.jpg

Last edited:
No idea what a good offer for them would be but I’d offer 200 bucks for them plus what ever shipping. Definitely not worried about the clean up and possibly rebuilding all the joints if I came same some money on that.

Reactions: bluescapegoat
Status
Not open for further replies.