TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Seat cover suggestions

JayTJ

First Jeep I’ve ever owned. 1997 4 cylinder (I know) automatic. Put new tires and wheels on it today and alignment thanks to this forum.

I need seat covers... IGGEE Sean to be nice and have seen where neoprene are not the way to go. Any other suggestions? TIA

A445AAC1-14E3-4003-B0B9-B861E53832D8.jpeg

4F00754D-B1B7-47B6-8139-050FF1B6FED8.jpeg

AndyG

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
We have a 30 day max limit on chrome headlight bezels . Been that way for years. If you get close to timing out , but have a tracking number on the black ones arriving , we can get you 7 more days max.

We score 4 cylinders a little different, the smaller displacement requires all your cosmetic mods have to be sanctioned .

Also , your water heater needs an expansion tank. We may have to report that.

OP
JayTJ

JayTJ

We have a 30 day max limit on chrome headlight bezels . Been that way for years. If you get close to timing out , but have a tracking number on the black ones arriving , we can get you 7 more days max.

We score 4 cylinders a little different, the smaller displacement requires all your cosmetic mods have to be sanctioned .

Also , your water heater needs an expansion tank. We may have to report that.
I’ll update pic when I get it bedazzled :)

That water heater has been there for about 17 years. No need for expansion tank. Lol

Reactions: AndyG

coherent

I bought a set of the Bartact tractical front seat covers a couple months ago. I was hesitant because of the price but after receiving them and installing them, they are without a doubt the best made, best fitting seat covers I have ever seen or owned.

glwood

Jeepless
Supporting Member
I bought a set of the Bartact tractical front seat covers a couple months ago. I was hesitant because of the price but after receiving them and installing them, they are without a doubt the best made, best fitting seat covers I have ever seen or owned.
x2.

Reactions: JayTJ