• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Seat cover suggestions

AndyG

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jul 30, 2018
Alabama
We have a 30 day max limit on chrome headlight bezels . Been that way for years. If you get close to timing out , but have a tracking number on the black ones arriving , we can get you 7 more days max.

We score 4 cylinders a little different, the smaller displacement requires all your cosmetic mods have to be sanctioned .

Also , your water heater needs an expansion tank. We may have to report that.

OP
JayTJ

JayTJ

Mar 10, 2019
Alabama
We have a 30 day max limit on chrome headlight bezels . Been that way for years. If you get close to timing out , but have a tracking number on the black ones arriving , we can get you 7 more days max.

We score 4 cylinders a little different, the smaller displacement requires all your cosmetic mods have to be sanctioned .

Also , your water heater needs an expansion tank. We may have to report that.
I’ll update pic when I get it bedazzled :)

That water heater has been there for about 17 years. No need for expansion tank. Lol

Reactions: AndyG

coherent

Jan 4, 2019
Northern AZ
I bought a set of the Bartact tractical front seat covers a couple months ago. I was hesitant because of the price but after receiving them and installing them, they are without a doubt the best made, best fitting seat covers I have ever seen or owned.

glwood

Jeep # 13
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
I bought a set of the Bartact tractical front seat covers a couple months ago. I was hesitant because of the price but after receiving them and installing them, they are without a doubt the best made, best fitting seat covers I have ever seen or owned.
x2.

Reactions: JayTJ