Seat covers that fit tight but don't break the bank

From experience, save your money until you can afford good covers.

I hear you but I'm thinking on getting some cheap ones just to protect my original upholstery which is perfect. I was all set to get neoprene then I read that it is not so comfortable in the summer, but maybe a good choice just for the beach? I need something to protect them before I hit the beach. I have some canvas ones for my Superduty that I used just for the beach then pulled them off, they did the job but were really loose and wrinkly. Might just go that route.

Reactions: Blondie70 and BlueC
Is neoprene really that bad? Seems like it would fit the bill for waterproofing and spills.

I have Iggee seat covers. Check eBay. They fit well and wear well too. I have them on my Jeep and my F150. Pretty reasonable compared to other brands.

I have the two tone.

Reactions: Charlie L
Another vote for CalTrend especially if can catch sale on CarID.

F164280B-0A15-43A6-BE6F-8841CDDA8CB0.jpeg

051882CE-868F-41C9-A0C9-138D7502E673.jpeg

Neoprene is not waterproof either...

But yeah, it sucks... unless you really like swampass, wet crotch stains on your pants, stale/fermented swampass fragrance in your jeep...

Reactions: MikekiM
Neoprene is not waterproof either...

But yeah, it sucks... unless you really like swampass, wet crotch stains on your pants, stale/fermented swampass fragrance in your jeep...

So descriptive….but accurate!

That’s why I love fake leather. Doesn’t absorb anything, spills clean up easily….etc.

Thanks. Do you still like them? Are they holding up well? The price has more than doubled

Looked it up to be sure. Bought them in May2020. Was $150 for full set.

Yes happy with them and have held up well. Would I pay the $400 they want now, probably as other commonly recommended options still good deal more expensive.

The Rough Country neoprene seat covers are currently on sale for $160 (regular $179) on Amazon. I just got mine in today and installed them. Better quality than I expected and super happy with them.