Seat risers from StreetRay's on eBay

WallyWest

TJ Addict
Decent price, got the 1.5" kit and really like the results.

For anyone thinking about getting it there was one issue. The washers they supplied for the three smaller bolts were a joke. Picture below, on the left is the original bolt. Unfortunately the washer on the original wouldn't come off. Thankfully I did this between shifts at work and there's a hardware store right next door. The washer for the large bolt was fine, but the small one would easily slip right through the hole in the seat frame.

Otherwise I like it, the bolts themselves were fine.

IMG_20200302_173520330[52].jpg

P.S. Whoever decided one of the factory bolts needed to be a torx head should be forced to remove 100 of them on TJs over 100k miles. From Canada. That is all.

I’m wondering if doing this modification would let me run a non tumble under seat case on a tumble seat? The non tumble version are tiny to fit on it.

It might. 1.5" doesn't sound like much but the difference in how it feels to drive is night and day.

I haven't done my passenger seat yet, this weekend maybe. I'll get some before and after measurements under the seat.

Reactions: BuildBreakRepeat
Decent price, got the 1.5" kit and really like the results.

For anyone thinking about getting it there was one issue. The washers they supplied for the three smaller bolts were a joke. Picture below, on the left is the original bolt. Unfortunately the washer on the original wouldn't come off. Thankfully I did this between shifts at work and there's a hardware store right next door. The washer for the large bolt was fine, but the small one would easily slip right through the hole in the seat frame.

Otherwise I like it, the bolts themselves were fine.

View attachment 143941

P.S. Whoever decided one of the factory bolts needed to be a torx head should be forced to remove 100 of them on TJs over 100k miles. From Canada. That is all.
I just got the 1.25" version from the same guys, I agree on the small washers. Other than that great service at a reasonable price. A very worth while mod, will really help on the trails.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I’m 6’ 3” and sat in @zebra12 LJ that I believe has the 1.5” spacers as well. My head just lightly touches the roll bar when I sit up completely straight - but that’s not how I normally sit while driving. It’s honestly a much nicer feel.

Last edited:
99% sure those are the same ones I bought for my seats. I went with 1.5" and thought they were too tall, but after a day I think 1.5" is perfect, I am 6'2".