Should I pull the trigger on this LJ Rubicon?

You'd be hard pressed to find another one in that condition with those miles, with all the extras included IMO.

Starrs is THE forum counsel on vehicle finds in the over $20,000 category...he's got a nose for really good ones .

Reactions: Alex01
You'd be hard pressed to find another one in that condition with those miles, with all the extras included IMO.

Yeah it adds up real quick. I’m hoping it rides well. It would be kind of a bummer not being able to do all the modifications but they all seem to be of good quality.

Kelly blue book consults HIM for market values...

If you purchase a vehicle he recommends , banks will loan the full value , and only require liability insurance

If he bought a Rubicon listed as clean , you could eat off the hood ..but he wouldn't let you .

Reactions: Starrs
I think the price is good in my area this would sell for that much easily. It looks really clean and well taken care of to me.

The difference between good and great is thousands of dollars. It looks like a great one. Dig deep. Run a compression test, put it through a rigorous road and mechanical test. You are paying for a new vehicle, it should drive like one. Find every flaw you can and either have them fix it or lower the price. They are a dealer. They have room to move and if they are claiming it is perfect, make sure they deliver it that way.

I agree with @Flivver250 just make sure the price you pay truly reflects what you are getting. There's probably a little haggle room, but it does look pretty clean.

I know some people might think this is necessary but does anyone have a pre purchase car inspection person or website they prefer?
I normally go with a local mechanic, one that has experience with Jeeps are better. Hard to convince dealers to do it sometimes though.

I appreciate your guys’s response. Helps with not becoming emotionally attached. 😂 Fricken beautiful and manual which I’ve been searching for but there are a lot better deals out there from time to time.
Whether you but it for 24k or 16k ur gunna feel u over paid for it about 2 months.. but if that is what you wanted.. enjoy it!!

Reactions: Flivver250