Should I remove my rear seat?

My tj is my DD and it doesn't look right when the backseats are out, especially with the top down. its fun watching passengers climb up the rear wheel and through the roll bar to sit down. I find the rear leg room is the same as many other 2 door car. When I off-road, sometimes I take out the rear seat and lay the spare in the tub and strap it down for lower CG and better view out the back but other than that, the rear seat is always in. you can keep a bungy cord in your tj and tilt the seat up when you need more space and use the cord to keep the seat from falling back down. tilting it up gives you a lot of space cuz it pretty much sits above the leg room when its up.

I've noticed that when I have my rear seat out that I hear more road noise.
As you will, less matter,substance to absorb the noise. Same thing as having insulation or carpet or sound deadening material in a vehicle, aborbs noise. And in the winter it will be faster to heat up interior because you will not be heating another big ice cube in there being that back seat along with the 2 front ones if it's say 32 deg outside, you'll just be heating air and not something material. But in retrospect it will also cool off quicker as there is less to hold the heat in there also.
That's one thing I could never understand with people saying there saving on electric by turning their heat way down or a/c way up when the go to work during the day. While your gone everything in house will either warm up or cool down depending on what your heat/ac is doing. So when you get home and your home is warm /hot because you were saving electric all day by having your ac turned up, now it has to work twice as hard for probably twice as long to cool it all back down all the while your uncomfortable while it's trying to catch up. Same with heat warming everything back up.

I also always found my dog in the car more than my friends. Put astroturf down so all her hair doesn’t cling to the carpet. Here’s a good one of her lol

View attachment 115047
Come on now. YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT RIGHT. Posting pics of a hound that looks like she just hit a fat bowl of doggie kibble(those eyes sorry), shedding all on the seat when you have what looks to be a nice capable duck hunting big cat in the background your trying to crop out. You know on a Jeep site that's like 2" decrease in your tire size for rankings.

I took mine out of the Jeep within the first few weeks and haven’t put it back in since.
When you’re with friends, it gives you a good excuse to not have to drive anyone around ;)

Remove the tailgate and tell them they can roll around in back. Around here, there's no seat belt requirement if there isn't a seat available!