Show Me Pics Of Your Silver TJ's Wheels

sedona001.jpg

Reactions: Head Lice
Borah is what I planned on buying, until I found a couple of nice used sets of RockMonsters

Stock wheels, not sure what they are called, don’t look to feature in the guide to TJ wheels. Guess it is because mine is an export special edition and they stuck on whatever they have laying around :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 268244
Agree with others that contrast is nice, but black wheels would be too much for my taste.
Those look like XJ wheels to me.

Reactions: UKTJ
Here’s my current set up but I can tell you that when the time is right I will be changing wheels. I do like the black and silver contrast but IMO the wheel needs a break up from the tire. To me ,after having these cheap budget friendly wheels for 4 years, all I see is black with the tires and wheels blending. I plan on going with the Mammoth wheels similar to your pic but with the chrome ring. Or the chrome ring on gun metal grey star wheel. But they are all oos atm. View attachment 268090View attachment 268093View attachment 268099View attachment 268100View attachment 268101
I had those same black wheels on mine.

Now running these same Hutchinson Wheels

Iphone6 1582.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

RockMonster has gotten expensive, seems like there was an $80 increase per wheel last year