Show me your relocated license plate

Neil Sears

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi all,

Even though I’m a ways away from installing the Moab wheels it is where I’m going to end up so I put one of them on the jeep to start test fitting parts (back up camera, license relocator and third brake light). All I had to do was put the bracket on and new at once it’s not what I want (too big and hides the Moab wheel which I think is beautiful and I want to show off). I can’t use the stock license holder because it’s too thick for the Warn bumper and I had to hack it to get it back on. Fine for now but not a permanent solution.

At this point I’m not sure where I’m gonna go here. Attached are some pictures with various options but I’d also like to know what you guys have done and any kind of feedback both good and bad about your relocation.

Of note I’m very likely going to add round rear lights.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_8001.jpeg

IMG_8004.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8008.jpeg

IMG_8009.jpeg

IMG_8010.jpeg

IMG_8011.jpeg

This is mine. A couple pictures cropped from larger pictures and/or video.

I started with the Savvy taillights and switched out to the BMB taillights as soon as they were ready to ship.

I used a relocation plate to mount my license plate/plate light/third brake lights/and backup camera.

Very happy with my setup.

IMG_4228.jpeg

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4229.jpeg

Reactions: Tob and Neil Sears
Reactions: MichaelGH
What’s the point of a spare delete?

My original tailgate was beat up from carrying a larger than stock tire. So when I got the new tailgate, I eliminated the spare.
If I need to carry the tire, for a longer trip, I can put it in the back.

Aesthetics as well. I like the look much better.

Visibility, I like being able to see more through the back window, without the spare in the way.

My original tailgate was beat up from carrying a larger than stock tire. So when I got the new tailgate, I eliminated the spare.
If I need to carry the tire, for a longer trip, I can put it in the back.

Aesthetics as well. I like the look much better.

Visibility, I like being able to see more through the back window, without the spare in the way.

Understood. I guess I use my spare to hide rust anyway haha

Hi all,

Even though I’m a ways away from installing the Moab wheels it is where I’m going to end up so I put one of them on the jeep to start test fitting parts (back up camera, license relocator and third brake light). All I had to do was put the bracket on and new at once it’s not what I want (too big and hides the Moab wheel which I think is beautiful and I want to show off). I can’t use the stock license holder because it’s too thick for the Warn bumper and I had to hack it to get it back on. Fine for now but not a permanent solution.

At this point I’m not sure where I’m gonna go here. Attached are some pictures with various options but I’d also like to know what you guys have done and any kind of feedback both good and bad about your relocation.

Of note I’m very likely going to add round rear lights.

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 534097

View attachment 534100

View attachment 534101

View attachment 534102

View attachment 534103

View attachment 534104

View attachment 534105

Do you have a link to the license plate holder in the 2nd and 3rd picture? Thanks.