Side marker problems

So just to recap I’ve fixed some of my issues I was having but now my problems have kind of shifted, they are as follows...

When my lights are in the off position and I:

-use my left turn signal my dash flashes, but very dimly, and ONLY on the left half of my dash.

-use either the left or right signal the correct light in front of the Jeep flashes normally, but both my drivers side and pasenger side flash.

-use the left signal my right real light also flashes, but very dimly.

My license plate light no longer flashes.

My turn signals all work perfectly when they are in the running light mode and when they are turned on completely.

My problem is only when the lights are in the off position.

Alright so I had some time to try and experiment with some things. I installed resistors on the front (I installed led lights now on my front front facing turn signals) and rear turn signals and also installed led lights on the out side signals on the front fenders. This is the result:

-my rear lights no longer have turn signal problems. The act perfectly as they should. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER🎊🎊🎊.

-my side front turn signals on the fenders work perfectly...
But... once again when my lights are off I have a problem.

-my fender signals will not flash with the front signal when the lights are off.

I literally only have this one problem to fix! Strangely installing the led lights for the turn signals on the front solved almost all of my problems. 🤔🤔🤔