California Slick Rock / Deer Valley Trail July 18-19th

Few more form our most recent trip.
3.JPG
8.JPG
10.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
17.JPG

Does anyone want a straight 4low shifter?
20200425_001428.jpg

Worked great and looks even better. Was not a pain at all, if anything it made it a bit easier to shift. If I was reinstalling it I would put a small bend in it towards the firewall for a bit more clearance.

You can have it for free and if you decide you don't like it pass it forward or toss it away.

Reactions: Midnight LJR
Put me down as a maybe. Already had a trip planned for that weekend to Crater Lake. If that falls through, then I'll be here for sure.

Reactions: Alex01
Worked great and looks even better. Was not a pain at all, if anything it made it a bit easier to shift. If I was reinstalling it I would put a small bend in it towards the firewall for a bit more clearance.

You can have it for free and if you decide you don't like it pass it forward or toss it away.
If no one else claims it I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands. Always thought the lever looked a little silly.

Should we just push it back a weekend?

That’s 4th of July weekend Im not sure if that would mess up plans
That's what I get for not looking at a calendar. The 4th of July would be a non-starter for a lot of us I'm assuming. How about the 11th or 18th??

Let me update on that tomorrow I “think” they are both good but I’ve to confirm with my wife.