shorsey-letter-kenny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Andymc79 and Mike_H
IMG_7127.jpeg

IMG_7122.jpeg

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7104.jpeg

71476506629__9F89BDC0-74A5-4089-BB3A-A42519575472.jpeg

Sorry @NashvilleTJ …I never saw this thread til today.. we go every year.. just a chance to get away and people watch and socialize with friends.. I even set up on the strip waiting on @AndyG … so we could duck him… didn’t go to convention center though.. drove thru parking lot.. absolutely packed.. great to see so many people enjoy so many different kinds of Jeeps… and as always we meet some of the nicest people …

View attachment 453873

View attachment 453875

View attachment 453876

View attachment 453877

View attachment 453878
Sorry @NashvilleTJ …I never saw this thread til today.. we go every year.. just a chance to get away and people watch and socialize with friends.. I even set up on the strip waiting on @AndyG … so we could duck him… didn’t go to convention center though.. drove thru parking lot.. absolutely packed.. great to see so many people enjoy so many different kinds of Jeeps… and as always we meet some of the nicest people …

I think I have seen the dual rear axle Gladiator tailgating at Jacksonville Jaguars games. I would take either of my Jeeps over that thing.

Reactions: Hog
View attachment 453873

View attachment 453875

View attachment 453876

View attachment 453877

View attachment 453878

Wish I would have known you were out there, @Hog .

Reactions: Hog

Here is a video of driving the main drag Thursday night. The main drag through Pigeon Forge is several miles long - and this was the scene along the entire length on both sides of the road. People lined up to watch, usually sitting in front of their own Jeeps parked along the way. It was a crazy sight to behold.

...and I'm pretty sure I'm seeing @John Cooper tossing a duck at the guy in front of me.

🙂

And this was the scene after turning around and heading the other direction. I've never seen so many Jeeps.

Here is a video of driving the main drag Thursday night. The main drag through Pigeon Forge is several miles long - and this was the scene along the entire length on both sides of the road. People lined up to watch, usually sitting in front of their own Jeeps parked along the way. It was a crazy sight to behold.

...and I'm pretty sure I'm seeing @John Cooper tossing a duck at the guy in front of me.

🙂

And this was the scene after turning around and heading the other direction. I've never seen so many Jeeps.

Sorry to disappoint, but that's @AndyG I couldn't make it this year.

@Hog told me Andy had bags of Ducks with him!!!!!

🙂

Yellow Jeep, yellow ducks. Coincidence?

I think not.

🙂

I think @AndyG said 35,000 or more.