Tennessee Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion - 2023

I believe it. Makes Easter Jeep Safari look like a local Cars and Coffee…

🙂

Man I wish I had known you were up there I would have gone way out of my way to meet you-

Based on some of the claims on the Internet about other events I am convinced this may be becoming the biggest in the country.

So get a load of this-

I saw someone actually duck an LJ Rubicon up there Saturday.

Now think about this-

You don’t do that to an LJ Rubicon. That’s like holding a cigarette lighter up at an Elvis concert. I mean that is the King singing dude, settle down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Man I wish I had known you were up there I would have gone way out of my way to meet you-

Based on some of the claims on the Internet about other events I am convinced this may be becoming the biggest in the country.

I’m guessing proximity to actual people helps draw the crowd.

So get a load of this-

I saw someone actually duck an LJ Rubicon up there Saturday.

Now think about this-

You don’t do that to an LJ Rubicon. That’s like holding up a cigarette lighter up at an Elvis concert. I mean that is the King singing dude, settle down.

Doesn’t it depend on the size of the duck?

• Haha

One thing to be said about it: No stupid restrictions on older Jeeps, no "Tuns and Fodeez" to run a dirt road, no GMRS requirement, CB OK.

One thing to be said about it: No stupid restrictions on older Jeeps, no "Tuns and Fodeez" to run a dirt road, no GMRS requirement, CB OK.

Yes, it’s a trade show, a tourist town and lots of family activities (rides, attractions,etc) set at the foot of the National Park. Great scenery for topless touring, shopping and everyone is basically free to roam. There are some pay to ride trails but mostly it’s just 35,000 Jeeps in a town suited for like 10,000 vehicles.

Yes, it’s a trade show, a tourist town and lots of family activities (rides, attractions,etc) set at the foot of the National Park. Great scenery for topless touring, shopping and everyone is basically free to roam. There are some pay to ride trails but mostly it’s just 35,000 Jeeps in a town suited for like 10,000 vehicles.

sounds like a good place to stay away from for me. way to many perverts, guess thats why you go huh @AndyG ? :ROFLMAO:

I have found around middle Tennessee if your wheels are beat up, top has tree scrapes and even mild rock rash you don't have to worry about getting ducked.

When I was in a line of rigs heading into the Hard Rock parking lot one evening, a guy with a bucket of ducks was going from rig to rig and passing them out. When he got to me, he didn’t give me a duck at first and said “you don’t look like a ducker, but I did want to tell you you have a nice Jeep.”

After that, I took his duck anyway..

2AF16597-8020-4C3B-B654-3961FA40C910.jpeg

When I was in a line of rigs heading into the Hard Rock parking lot one evening, a guy with a bucket of ducks was going from rig to rig and passing them out. When he got to me, he didn’t give me a duck at first and said “you don’t look like a ducker, but I did want to tell you you have a nice Jeep.”

After that, I took his duck anyway..

View attachment 454406

This proves my point that people can even sense that some people are not Duckers and some people are.

You can just look at John Cooper and Trtriton- In addition to some of the god-awful things you’ll think (like “so that’s what prison food does to you”) when you first see them you will also quickly assume that they would be part of that program.

Now you take normal guys like me and NashvilleTj, and the ducks get put away. People rather ask things like....Can I have your number in case I get stuck? And, “wow, that thing is manly”.

And also, “ Who are those jack wagons you were talking to?” referring to John and TrTriton21 ....Or whatever that weird code he came up with.

Last edited:
This proves my point that people can even sense that some people are not Duckers and some people are.

You can just look at John Cooper and Trtriton- In addition to some of the god-awful things you’ll think (like “so that’s what prison food does to you”) when you first see them you will also quickly assume that they would be part of that program.

Now you take normal guys like me and NashvilleTj, and the ducks get put away. People rather ask things like....Can I have your number in case I get stuck? And, “wow, that thing is manly”.

And also, “ Who are those jack wagons you were talking to?” referring to John and TrTriton21 ....Or whatever that weird code he came up with.

Says the man with a duck collection in his garage.... all lined up in the window :cool: :cool:

Just to set the record straight my Black Rubicon has never been ducked, I do know for a fact when pervy @AndyG owned my Black Rubicon it was ducked on more than one occasion 😲:ROFLMAO::cool:

Says the man with a duck collection in his garage.... all lined up in the window :cool: :cool:

Just to set the record straight my Black Rubicon has never been ducked, I do know for a fact when pervy @AndyG owned my Black Rubicon it was ducked on more than one occasion 😲:ROFLMAO::cool:

.....seems thou protestest too much.

Or as they say on Forensic Files “Mr. Cooper knew things only the perpetrator could have known.”

My opinion is worth a bucket of warm piss, but if a child wishes to leave a duck on my TJ or LJ, I welcome it. There's a handful of duck's in each's center console from such interactions. The kids liked said Jeeps and just want to "belong". I just wish there was some other means of doing so.

The nearly-rabid adults that do it need not apply and I will politely refuse if I catch them in the act.

Any of you ever get a hand painted rock? We had one left near our JL's tire on our way home from TN. Green like our JL. Some lady from Ohio as written on it. Weird, but resourceful.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition and RINC
My opinion is worth a bucket of warm piss, but if a child wishes to leave a duck on my TJ or LJ, I welcome it. There's a handful of duck's in each's center console from such interactions. The kids liked said Jeeps and just want to "belong". I just wish there was some other means of doing so.

The nearly-rabid adults that do it need not apply and I will politely refuse if I catch them in the act.

Any of you ever get a hand painted rock? We had one left near our JL's tire on our way home from TN. Green like our JL. Some lady from Ohio as written on it. Weird, but resourceful.

When it comes to children, hell yeah. Adults? Fuck off.

I have an anti-ducking duck down in my console. It's a tattered poor little thang I found on a trail.

I meant to get the kids a bag of ducks for Moab this year but forgot.