Pennsylvania Soft Top Repair near Philly?

PhillyJake

TJ Enthusiast
The zipper on my back window has stopped working, and now all the pulls and stays are gone. To be clear, the seam binding the zippers to the window and the seam binding the zipper on the soft top side are both fine; the teeth appear to be ok. I've tried replacing the pulls with new ones from Amazon, I've tried warming up the cloth in the sun, I've tried lubricating the teeth with graphite. nothing has worked.

So now, even though everything seems to be in good shape, I don't have a rear window that zips shut b/c I don't have any pulls, which means I can't drive or park in the rain.

I don't want to replace the top if I don't have to - it's in pretty decent shape. So I'm looking for any of the following: Soft top repair shops, marine/sail shops, or commercial awning shops that might be able to help with the fix. Really, any shop in the Philadelphia area (Delco preferably) that would be able to get the window back on. Honestly, I don't care if they permanently affix it, I just don't want to worry about water getting back there anymore.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations

IMG-3466.jpg

IMG-3467.jpg