Solid right turn signal indicator on dash

ZYoung4

I recently replaced my front headlights with 7in halo LEDs. They have DRL halo w/amber turn signals. Everything worked great until I got in my rear LED taillights. I switched them out and now my right head light is constant amber at DRL. I removed the LED taillights and it’s still having the same issue.
I checked the fuses then replaced the signal switch (by steering column) with EP26 LED signal switch 12.8v.
still having the same consistent issue with my right DRL halo (suppose to be white) being amber. I’m sure this relates to the dash reading a solid right turn signal

-replaced bulbs
-Checked ground
-Headlights were great until I messed with tail lights (back to original position)
-replaced signal switch with EP26
-checked fuses

what am I missing? Why is the indicator remaining on?

What year is your TJ?

Do you have any burnt out bulbs in the side-markers or other places?

Try removing the turn signal functionality in the halos (assuming you tapped into a turn signal wire) and see what happens.

1617854444986.png

1617854445026.png

I thought so too. So I removed the LEDs and installed the old taillights back in place and same issue. That’s why I went ahead a replaced the signal switch to LED. Still the same issue.

How did you wire everything? If you wired it in such a way that the side markers are hooked to an LED for power, everything will go wonky with the parking lamps/headlights on.

This happens to me but I fix it by jiggling the dimmer switch up and down and it fixes itself, mine is probably filled with dirt and dust and yours might be too.

I second the indicator switch. Mine lights up all left side indicators when I press the brake pedal. I usually just jiggle it a little and it goes away. Yours could have gone out.